Thread: Improving PvE

Improving PvE

NOTE: This post also applies to events.

Ok so lets start how pve works now?
    Most times you got full red and rng nuke whole board - win if lucky, lose if not (repeat in that case). Destroy targets, destroy heroes are that way. Win with enemy is same as PvP, just easier. Atm PvE is also repetitive and increasing hp and dmg won't make it much more fun. Because most often you use same heroes and its same schema for winning.

My propositions:
    1. Force player to use specific heroes or colors in map. Like you can use only yellow heroes. Or you need to have Asaro + Vernay in team or you cannot choose heroes at all (they are already pre-chosen for map).

2. Make other conditions for winning like:
    - win with life higher than X
    - win without losing hero
    - heal unique object on your board to X hp
    - win using only 2 heroes

3.Make other modes, like YOU are boss and instead of heroes you got 4 different skills and you need to destroy enemies.

4. You can make levels of difficulty on each map. Like 10 lvls, each one harder than another (more hp etc.) but if you finish 10/10 then you get instant reward (hero/chest/gold/rubies etc.).

Also random chest for winning Quest map is one of the least fun and most boring reward system I ever saw in games. Even no reward other than exp will be more proper here. I propose for this something like in a.d.4

Ending this, I think 1st proposition would have the biggest impact on "fun" factor here.

Hi Ravandel,
    that sounds great!!! Totally agree with you in proposition 1 and 2.

Team Kobojo, What do you think about it?

Quote Originally Posted by kjuzino View Post
    Team Kobojo, What do you think about it?
    At this point all we can say is that we are reading you guys and, as always, we'll need to see feedback from as many players as possible about this topic
    Last edited by [K] Aza; 11-16-2016 at 06:01 PM.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Craft's Avatar

I aree with all. I think it is very good. Perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravandel View Post
    NOTE: This post also applies to events.

Ok so lets start how pve works now?
    Most times you got full red and rng nuke whole board - win if lucky, lose if not (repeat in that case). Destroy targets, destroy heroes are that way. Win with enemy is same as PvP, just easier. Atm PvE is also repetitive and increasing hp and dmg won't make it much more fun. Because most often you use same heroes and its same schema for winning.

My propositions:
    1. Force player to use specific heroes or colors in map. Like you can use only yellow heroes. Or you need to have Asaro + Vernay in team or you cannot choose heroes at all (they are already pre-chosen for map).

2. Make other conditions for winning like:
    - win with life higher than X
    - win without losing hero
    - heal unique object on your board to X hp
    - win using only 2 heroes

3.Make other modes, like YOU are boss and instead of heroes you got 4 different skills and you need to destroy enemies.

4. You can make levels of difficulty on each map. Like 10 lvls, each one harder than another (more hp etc.) but if you finish 10/10 then you get instant reward (hero/chest/gold/rubies etc.).

Also random chest for winning Quest map is one of the least fun and most boring reward system I ever saw in games. Even no reward other than exp will be more proper here. I propose for this something like in a.d.4

Ending this, I think 1st proposition would have the biggest impact on "fun" factor here.
    Yeah agree with most stuff, except the Mazinger z point (3) xD

Nice ideas :)

Bump (Old idea)