Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Suggestion - daily quests

We have daily gifts each day, but how about daily quests? Idea is also used in other games - each day you have 1 or more quests. Rewards should be similiar to daily gifts (more or less, devs choice) but daily quests shouldn't be like normal Event maps or story maps but specific objectives to do in PvP.
    Let me give you example of some daily quests (progress of them is cumulative from each PvP battle so you can do like 20 arenas to complete daily quest/quests).

1. Deal 15 000 damage.
    2. Lose 10 000 life.
    3. Win 10 matches (yes I know we have pvp chest but still).
    4. Use red heroes 10 times in pvp (if you use 4 red in single battle you will get progress 4/10 after first match).
    5. Match 100 green units.
    6. Use heroes abilities 50 times.
    And more if events / guilds / tournaments will appear.

This is a great idea, and definitely should be implemented down the road. However, I personally, would like to see guilds first and then maybe daily quests.

I would like to see some special quest on pvp. Forr example:
    -Kill 3 yelllow heroes. Optional: kill a falkar.

-Win 3 match with 2 green heroes. Optional: use borg.

It will give you reward for completing the quest, and an even better reward for doing the optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    I would like to see some special quest on pvp. Forr example:
    -Kill 3 yelllow heroes. Optional: kill a falkar.

-Win 3 match with 2 green heroes. Optional: use borg.

It will give you reward for completing the quest, and an even better reward for doing the optional.

i don suggest forcing players use specific heroes since they r not good at using them which could make players lose more

Agree with what Skunk have proposed, there is a lot more options to do as objectives, it was just example from me what they could look like.

And about using specific heroes and losing its that when other PvP modes would be implemented (non-raking too) daily quests can be completed in them also.

Quote Originally Posted by 4552252 View Post
    i don suggest forcing players use specific heroes since they r not good at using them which could make players lose more
    Well it will give more team varieties, at least for a few match and maybe people can find some good combos. Also, the use "x" color will be the quest, use "hero of that color" it only be optional, so you can do the quest and if you want you can do the optional part for more loot.
    In my last pos example "win 3 with 2 green: optional use borg" would be the main quest, you may use kane souhel and it will count as completed quest. You will have the quest reward but you will not have the optional rewards.

Also, one idea for dailyes could be:

The quest will stay till you complete it or > Change it.
    You'll have one daily free quest change. If you want to change it several times on a single day you will have to pay a fee (gold or gems). If you dont want to pay you may wait for next day (server day) or complete it.
    If you already complete the quest you will have to wait till next day. You cannot use gold or gems to buy another quest, only work for change it.

Why would a quest stay for ever till completition or change? Well, some people may have a good quest and maybe have no time to do it that day. It will help bussy people. Also you may have a quest you want to do but you dont have the requiered hero on a high levle and you want to level up first.

And if you just dont want to do it you will change it freely (once)everyday, even people with bad luck will get some nice quest eventually.

And most importan thing, this quest will be a part of the game totally optional, you may do the daily quest for loot, or you cannot do it and nothing will happens!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by 4552252 View Post
    I agree. I don't mind if it's just changing 1 hero but changing two is a bit much especially if you're going to specify a hero.

With that said I do like the idea of more variety in PvP.

Likweise, I think 10 wins is a bit much...sometimes it's just depressing when you play 5 games and can't win a single game cause the tiles suck. Plus a normal match takes around 8-10 minutes. That's like over 1.5 hour if you win every single game

The problem is if is only needes to get quest done all colours have one joker hero, 2 its more hard to get well combed. And beign only 1 and specific will be really bad. If they said you "use 2 reds and optional usr harron" its cool. You do kiit erys and screw optional. Now if they say you "use harron" instead of making optional would be really bad.

Tldr only one hero of the colour daily of your choise its far away from a challenge.
    One hero choosed by the npc its stupid, npc may troll you out.
    I believe multiple heroes of the sam colour as a quest could make you think about combos, even more if it gives yyou an optional hero pick. Example = win 3 with 2 blue heroes optional use konil. You may use konil gwen and it cpuld be decent.

But if you dont like, matbe it could be like. Quest = win X matchs with 4 heroes of the same colour, optional red/blue/yellow/green

Win 2 matchs with 4 heroes of different colours

Win 2 matchs with heroes of only 2 different colours

Etc

I think if you want people to a set number of matches, that's alright. You want them to play with stipulation, that's alright too.

But it should NEVER be to "WIN X matches", esp. if you plan to put all these stipulations in there. It is really unfriendly to newbies and quite a turn off. I mean it's all well, when you have 2 people at level 25 or so fighting each other. Imagine a player at level 15 player trying to win X # of matches with lower level heroes, a more limited pool of heroes and -200+ HP points.

wining its to avoid disconect-concede exploit.

Play 5 games you start and concede and or close the game.

I really support this suggestion its something i could enjoy, right now the arena is a pain with ELO aggravation and myself and others avoid it entirely once we get our 20 match requirement or obtain another predetermined self imposed goal such as obtaining the next league if we are close after doing the 20 required. Something like this will keep me busy and engaged in the game. Right now I just drop in every 6 hours and get my free chest, its not keeping players involved and its minimizing how much time I spend promoting the game to others cause no one is asking me "what is that you are playing ...." and right now after I explain the game I'm not hearing "wow sounds like fun, I'm gonna try it!" o.O

Exposure matters keeping me in game matters keeping me occupied and less frustrated during game play matters ... bleh give me something rewarding to do even if the rewards are minimal at least keep me playing when I'm pissed off over the damned ELO and arena BS

And since I love arena even though I hate it I suggest 5 arena matches be a daily requirement