Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gameplay - Saru or Wan & Xiao

If anyone has either of the new characters, would you mind uploading gameplay of them?

Thanks

Saru introduction but not a full match was just wanting to show all the features

Quote Originally Posted by gWorldz View Post
    Saru introduction but not a full match was just wanting to show all the features
    Thanks for the video.

Doe Saru ability "decrease resistance" stack?

Quote Originally Posted by hnnng View Post
    Thanks for the video.

Doe Saru ability "decrease resistance" stack?
    Yes it does stack but its decrease enemy heroes powers

I'm really curious about Wan & Xiao. Draws enemies' heroes towards the centre. Doesn't that basically make them easy pickings for inferno-Liu attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    I'm really curious about Wan & Xiao. Draws enemies' heroes towards the centre. Doesn't that basically make them easy pickings for inferno-Liu attack?
    No All in center top heroes move back.one row. Back heroes move one row only liu and xiao wan its not effective

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel Chu View Post
    No All in center top heroes move back.one row. Back heroes move one row only liu and xiao wan its not effective
    Yeah, since they'd never reach the centre where Liu attacks.

I have Wan & Xiao level 2 and they suck. I can't believe they are a legendary and they only do 55 damage (level 2). As mentioned above, their ability to pull characters to the center is bullsh!t and has no benefit what-so-ever no matter what your team is. Ned is still the best legendary, if you're lucky enough to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by hnnng View Post
    I have Wan & Xiao level 2 and they suck. I can't believe they are a legendary and they only do 55 damage (level 2). As mentioned above, their ability to pull characters to the center is bullsh!t and has no benefit what-so-ever no matter what your team is. Ned is still the best legendary, if you're lucky enough to get him.
    They are good to mess up.opponent board nothing more . i tried a team.of kishu liu erys xiao no work lost 50 points in pvp

They are good to mess up.opponent board nothing more . i tried a team.of kishu liu erys xiao no work lost 50 points in pvp
    It was something creative the devs came up with, but it has no benefit at all and should just be removed or changed. MAYBE if the tornadoes did additional damage to heroes that were on the outside edge of the board, then it would be a better card and I could see it being legendary. Or if they increased the radius that they deal 55 damage in the center so its guaranteed to hit something.

He's a terrible hard counter to freezing mechanics though :) you may be very happy to have it in your roaster if you're facing a Gwenn or Konil for example :)