Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

2 simple questions

These may be pretty simple questions but theres 2 things I dont understands
    1. what exactly does "Improved evolution consistency across levels " mean in regards to the balancing update of heroes
    2. what exactly does "increases invocation speed" mean in regards to the war cry? is that just another way of saying increase of activation speed?

No idea but purely based on my speculation/guess:

1. Increase by the same/consistent amount. Always +5 damage instead of +3 then +7?
    2. I think invocation means summoning the hero to board, and activation is when the hero is already in play.

I would really like to know about #1 though

summoning 5per tile. once put. 10 per tiles. make cascading 12 per tile

invocation means u get 1extra in summoning. 5become 6. but that doesn change much. activation that matters

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garde View Post
    These may be pretty simple questions but theres 2 things I dont understands
    1. what exactly does "Improved evolution consistency across levels " mean in regards to the balancing update of heroes
    2. what exactly does "increases invocation speed" mean in regards to the war cry? is that just another way of saying increase of activation speed?
    1. evolution consitency means - if masha for example in level 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 so on....... her increase in hp buff for example will be consistent like 4 each level.

2. invocation is when hero is yet to be summoned. activation is when hero is already summoned.

As far as me and my co PGs knows but we will try to confirm with PL staff or Forum staff here if i we are right.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

thanks guys, yeah the invocation makes sense now when you say it...

Celebrity

As far as me and my co PGs knows but we will try to confirm with PL staff or Forum staff here if i we are right.[/QUOTE]

I thought they might have said something by now ey especially considering there is only like 4 people that use this forum lol.... maybe I need to swear to get their attention?