Thread: Hero Giving Bug

Exclamation Hero Giving Bug

When donating heroes to friends (I was pressing button quickly, not sure if that has an effect or not on this bug), it will donate the card to your friend but the count of whatever card you donated doesn't go down on the donation screen until you exit and come back.

To clarify, it does donate the card and subtract from your total, but on the donation page your total doesn't appear to go down until the donation page is refreshed.

Just did some more testing on this bug, the speed of which you click the button has no relevance. No matter how fast you click to donate the number still doesn't go down.

Thank you for the report, Commander!

Unfortunately I didn't fully understand the issue, and having tested the feature on my own account, didn't notice any weird behavior.

Would you mind elaborating with as many details as possible?

Its probably because your game did not contact server each time you send hero but it is evaluating and changing that value after you leave Gifts tab. My suspicion. I have same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by [K] BlueSky View Post
    Thank you for the report, Commander!

Unfortunately I didn't fully understand the issue, and having tested the feature on my own account, didn't notice any weird behavior.

Would you mind elaborating with as many details as possible?
    Basically the number that shows your amount of heroes on donation screen doesn't go down when you donate until you refresh the page.

https://imgur.com/gallery/EXuRu