Thread: 4hr/12hr chests

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

4hr/12hr chests

how are these given out?

It's completely randomized to my knowledge. My guess is they use a percentage system when awarding chests from PvP or Quest levels.

So like
    -1hr = 60%
    -4hr = 25%
    -12hr = 12.5%
    -24hr = 2.5%

(Obviously these %'s are made up for example)
    (Highest chest I've gotten was 24 hour, idk if they give out any higher than that)
    Last edited by Knightified; 11-28-2016 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Rewording

i got like 2 or 3 12hrs chest per week its random btw

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

ah ok, thanks... I thought it must have been after x amount of wins there was a 4hr and after many more a 12hr but random makes sense then. yeah i tend to get a few 12hr ones a week but I have never gotten a 24hr chest, i didn't know they even had them in the game...

I've only gotten a 24hr chest once. It's the purple colored one if I remember right.

I have never gotten a 24 hr chest. 12 hrs yes but 24 hrs never

Celebrity

the reason I originally asked is that I noticed if my locksmith was full and kept winning battles in pvp when a chest was cleared and another one went in it was a 4 hr. I tried it other day and was only activating the 1 hr chests and I got 4 hr chests before I stopped playing then... so yeah i thought there was more to it then just randomness

Celebrity

just found an older thread on this, only a few comments but someone else mentions the 24 hr chest
    http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....737-Chest-Help

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    I've only gotten a 24hr chest once. It's the purple colored one if I remember right.
    Scratch that it was the golden/tannish black chest

Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    Scratch that it was the golden/tannish black chest
    LOL, yeah i just got a 12hr chest and it was the purple one

I've gotten 24 HR once and it's been ages since I've gotten a 12 HR, couldn't remember the colors lol.