Odd / Possible Cheating

Hi guyz, now I played with player Saim. He played on the board 6 green sguaires but he power up his yellow heroes. It is bug or what? It is nor for first time.

Next time you fight saim report him

Never encountered this.

But I want to confirm, there wasn't a highlighted/brightly coloured yellow square that you also had to move a highlighted/bright coloured green square, was there?

Example:

OOOOO
    OOOOO

If you move the green and yellow, that powered up yellow will disappear and the gauge for yellow does go up.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    Never encountered this.

But I want to confirm, there wasn't a highlighted/brightly coloured yellow square that you also had to move a highlighted/bright coloured green square, was there?

Example:

OOOOO
    OOOOO

If you move the green and yellow, that powered up yellow will disappear and the gauge for yellow does go up.
    level 25 and I never new that, only today did i notice it happen... gunna be using that in my strategies from now on

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garde View Post
    level 25 and I never new that, only today did i notice it happen... gunna be using that in my strategies from now on
    You can do this so long as you have two highlighted tiles (even if it swapping them doesn't make a match). Good for cascades

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    You can do this so long as you have two highlighted tiles (even if it swapping them doesn't make a match). Good for cascades
    Yeh cool thnx.. So did you figure this out yourself or is it actually stated somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garde View Post
    Yeh cool thnx.. So did you figure this out yourself or is it actually stated somewhere?
    Just kinda noticed it as I was playing.

They don't tell you anything. Same thing with heroes you need to test them out.