Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Current Bug List

1- Arena says missing string
    2- Random search/add friends not working
    3- Saru does not always throw bombs or sometimes throw just 1 bomb when he dies (no not talking about when he is frozen)

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz Ari View Post
    1- Arena says missing string
    2- Random search/add friends not working
    3- Saru does not always throw bombs or sometimes throw just 1 bomb when he dies (no not talking about when he is frozen)
    #1 is the only bug.
    #2 was removed if I recall right (the random friend button)
    #3 amount that Saru throws on death is random and/or blocked by heroes already played.

Although another bug to include is that Isiaaki and Krys abilities show how much damage they do before the extra 20% for a direct hit... they should really just change it to whatever the damage amounts to with the direct hit.

2- why? How will people add friends? Does not make sense.
    3- ı did think of the possiblity, but it does not say so in the tooltip? Are you just guessing?

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz Ari View Post
    2- why? How will people add friends? Does not make sense.
    3- ı did think of the possiblity, but it does not say so in the tooltip? Are you just guessing?
    #2 I would say they removed it to encourage users to use these forums in order to find friends. Alternatively the Telegram chat has a memberlist that lists all of our IDs, people can easily find friends that way too.

#3 Educated guess based on how other heroes work.

They should probably put #2 back. I'm guessing most players don't come to the forum or many english isn't their first language so you know random friend isn't bad. You could always delete them or not accept their request

Asaro's passive is bug.

Met a guy who had Asaro out and dealt 125 dmg with JUST a match 3 while it suppose to be 45, which means she buff 37 instead of 10, but not always, still didn't figure it out when it will happen.

(for more detail that match 3 dealt total 132 dmg = 90 dmg (from killing 3x6 troops) + 42 direct dmg ( equals 35 real dmg) so the real dmg of the match 3 is 125, and buff per unit is 125/3 - 5 ~ 37)

Could he have healed some units?

I think it stacks. So if Asaro is activiated once it's (5+10)x3=45, twice he would be (5+20)x3=75, etc.

I also believe it stacks only on yellow tiles that are on the board. So if you activiate Asaro and then some yellow tiles drop, those NEW yellow tiles are worth 5 damage.

But you have no way of telling which ones are stacked cause they all appear as 5 (which is confusing)