Thread: Error What sapp

Error What sapp

ScreenHunter_14 Oct. 20 06.jpgScreenHunter_13 Oct. 20 06.37.jpg

can not fight and when I fight I get error please help and you send an tiket and did not answer, one answer please

no puede pelear y cuando combato me da error por favor ayudenme y ya mande un tiket y no me responde , un respuesta porfavor

you got banned cause suspect using "cheat engine", wait till 48 hours. but i think it's really app bug coz i get this it too and i don't even know what "cheat engine" before i found this bug

I HAVE A PROBLEM I TOOK THE ONE TOKEN BUT IT WONT GIVE ME THE SECOND ONE...HOW CAN THIS GET FIXED?

same problem... im so lucky to experience most of the bug... the one that you cant play/ the missing star... and not getting the 2nd token.... congratulate me guys XD
    \

I have 3 days thet i cant enter in game

I have 3 days thet i cant enter in game, common gays fix thet dam problem... im lv 66 and im losing so much thet im not playing for 3 days... if you cant fix it then tell me so i stop traing to enter in game and dalet the game

Hello there,

What was that last time? There had been an add on the website for receiving a rare mutant for free. Its gone now luckily since it didn't work at all. Did everything that damn thing told me to do but no Mutant. Was a rather dfficult process too...first like, share, comment with facebook-name, comment a copy of text AND then install 2 other devices as well as like 4 further pages. Then you got linked to where the possible mutants were...really mouth watering options like some silver and golden ones. After choosing one you had to install ANOTHER Programm from 4 to choose. Not one worked and I got really pissed cause it was from the community fb website. Wrote below what I experienced and do it here too. As long as the process stays the same I won't install ever any programs just to receive a mutant, no matter how good it is.

I appreciate the other Gifts on the Website though cause they are nice and simple to get, from campain passes, Magnetic keys, Med kits to gold and mutosterone. Why not making this Mutant gift shit the same?! T-T (or at least working...)

Markus the "free gold / free mutants" is a copycat app page, its not the official one, it has the same name and everything but its just out to scam you.

dont ever install programs through links from FB it can ruin your PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Markus Walter View Post
    Hello there,

What was that last time? There had been an add on the website for receiving a rare mutant for free. Its gone now luckily since it didn't work at all. Did everything that damn thing told me to do but no Mutant. Was a rather dfficult process too...first like, share, comment with facebook-name, comment a copy of text AND then install 2 other devices as well as like 4 further pages. Then you got linked to where the possible mutants were...really mouth watering options like some silver and golden ones. After choosing one you had to install ANOTHER Programm from 4 to choose. Not one worked and I got really pissed cause it was from the community fb website. Wrote below what I experienced and do it here too. As long as the process stays the same I won't install ever any programs just to receive a mutant, no matter how good it is.

I appreciate the other Gifts on the Website though cause they are nice and simple to get, from campain passes, Magnetic keys, Med kits to gold and mutosterone. Why not making this Mutant gift shit the same?! T-T (or at least working...)
    You need to uninstall everything that scam virus site tricked you into installing. it will try to steal your facebook infect your system with worms virus and trojans and spam ware and spyware plus pop ups etc...

always go to this addy https://www.facebook.com/Mutants.Genetic.Gladiators to get the daily gifts and such or this forum. The scam site has all the same graphics and such but only 40,000 likes because there are alot of suckers out there while the real app page has 350,000 or so likes. easy to tell the fake from the real. good luck!