Thread: PVP is Broken

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PVP is Broken

I reported this issue to the Kobojo staff and they suggested i posted here so they can have feedback on other players.
    The problem here is the unfair and downright broken PVP pairing system, as your mutants level get higher this should be easier to get into higher tier, well this is not the case. Currently I'm level 161 my mutants top level is 60, and my opponent normally have top mutant level 66 and higher, my tier position now is 100%, I'm among level 3 players and level 10, yet my opponent mutants are level 61. this as been like that even since the last PVPs, I can't see any player above 90 around me, and still all I get is opponents that are stronger them me, even if i spent coin to change the opponent often i get a stronger one, Kobojo claims there system is't broken, I say it is, and the current system is actually dissuading you to quit pvp instead of motivating you to get back into the fight. And since i', finishing up the PVE this game end is near to me, witch i pity since i really enjoy it. So please fix the PVP.
    I will try to upload some screenshots to prove my point.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolf View Post
    I reported this issue to the Kobojo staff and they suggested i posted here so they can have feedback on other players.
    The problem here is the unfair and downright broken PVP pairing system, as your mutants level get higher this should be easier to get into higher tier, well this is not the case. Currently I'm level 161 my mutants top level is 60, and my opponent normally have top mutant level 66 and higher, my tier position now is 100%, I'm among level 3 players and level 10, yet my opponent mutants are level 61. this as been like that even since the last PVPs, I can't see any player above 90 around me, and still all I get is opponents that are stronger them me, even if i spent coin to change the opponent often i get a stronger one, Kobojo claims there system is't broken, I say it is, and the current system is actually dissuading you to quit pvp instead of motivating you to get back into the fight. And since i', finishing up the PVE this game end is near to me, witch i pity since i really enjoy it. So please fix the PVP.
    I will try to upload some screenshots to prove my point.
    Hi there, DragonWolf!

I understand your issue, and you're not the only one dealing with it. A lot of changes have happened in the PVP system this past months, and the creators are pretty busy! Bear with it for just a little longer! All you can do now is look forward on making a stronger team, while i take this problem to the team! Wish you victory on your following battles!

Best regards,
    HolyG