Do You Primarily Use Random or Structured Mode?

I'd like to hear what the community uses as of right now.

If you use structured, you win more but get less ELO per win.
    If you use random, you have less of a chance to win but more ELO per win.

Either way it's good.

I personally use structured for getting fight chest medals and chests but if I'm just looking for a fun match I'll go random.

I play random 100% of the time.

I meet up with random teams more than 50% of the time and I feel it's more challenging that way. The wins make up for the losses but I need to play more to get my battle chest.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Random team all the time. I only fight to fill the 6 chest slots now and if you fight random battles it's 500exp for winning one match.

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    I play random 100% of the time.

I meet up with random teams more than 50% of the time and I feel it's more challenging that way. The wins make up for the losses but I need to play more to get my battle chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by smilesnow View Post
    Random team all the time. I only fight to fill the 6 chest slots now and if you fight random battles it's 500exp for winning one match.
    I'm with them 100% Random now because its more enjoyable and can be quite a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    If you use structured, you win more but get less ELO per win.
    If you use random, you have less of a chance to win but more ELO per win.
    I disagree with this statement though, I win about the same or probably more often with random than I did with constructed.

Like Meo said 50% or more is versus random teams and chances are about 50/50 and when facing constructed builds its still about 50/50 for allot of us. It feels so good taking down constructed players with random heroes, its exhilarating sometimes, especially when you do it with heroes you would have never put together and you find something that just makes you smile as you execute your perfect strategy for the mess of a team you got and it pays off with the win

Season 7 I ran constructed the entire season and against randoms and constructed I won about 7-8 out of 10 matches, Season 8 I've ran all random and I average about 7-9 out of 10 matches. Thing is constructed against someone with ELO equal to me that's 35-40 points but with Random I'm getting 70-90 so right now I think playing random is the best choice
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Yep random 90% of the time and occasionally I'll try some different structured teams. I don't win as many as gworldz but even winning 1/4 of your battles still gets you moving up the ladder

Random but if I get farmed a lot by structured I get frustrated and go non random and then I am vs random and farm them. When I got vs non- randoms while playing random and I know I won't win (80%+ of times) I just concede and play another. I can lose 7 and win 3 and still go up in ladder so no point wasting time. Design of mixed queues is completely horrible and point here for "if you are PRO then you will own constructed" is missed 90% of times.