Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

[Forum Game] Treasure Hunt!

Our second Treasure hunt will soon start with an opportunity for brave Commanders to take part!

The Rules:

1. Finders keepers. If you find something cool on the scouting process you will earn it. Also, you must be fast, other commanders will be looking for treasures or allies too.

2. No die no gain: You must know, sometimes you will die exploring some areas. Its fine! You will be resurrected, but you will be skipped for the next turn. Dying sucks, uh?

200 different zones are available for exploration.
    To explore a zone you need to post the letter and numberof the zone (aka coordinates), for example "i will explore K ~ 21"

First commander who pick the zone, will explore it
    . The exploration will be going for 24 hours. We will have (probably)a single midtime report (scheduled on approximately 3:00am utc). On mid report you will know if you can still playing or if you are dead. After the 24 hours, we will reorganize and share the full results of our explorations (this mean, when the 24 hours end you will know how you died, or if your hands are empty or full).

Remember you may only pick 1 area per exploration (aka one area per post). After you post, you will just wait till we reach a mid time report or when we regroup (aka time ends). You cannot edit your post and please do not spam the thread. If you were late on choosing a zone and somebody choose it first quote yourself and post a new one (ONLY IF YOU MISSPOSTED A ALREADY CALLED ZONE)

The exploration will start at Wednesday 11 January 15:30 UTC and will end on Thursday 12 January 15:30 UTC you can check what time it is right now here >>

For this exploration you will have a follower aiding you on your exploration. You may pick one of this to be your companion on this treasure hunt:

AAAaaaaMashaAAAAAaaaaaaSquyAAAAAaaaaaaTai

The hero you choose will be called on the first post. CANNOT be changed. The hero you pick are part of the game THEY ARE NOT PART OF THE REWARDS!!!!

There are a few zones special for each companion. This mean a zone designed for Masha will trigger a rewards / dialogue if you chose her, but will be an empty tile if you chose Tai/Squy. (Dont worry i will say if there is a special tile missed). There is a few death traps avoided if you use the right companion. Rewards, dialogues or death saving are equal for each companion

Your first post on this thread MUST have your Primal legends ID and the follower you will choose, as well as, the number of the tile:
    Example:
    Skunkix
    My id is 1234567, I will choose Squy as my companion and i will explore L ~ 22
    Remember, the companion you choose cannot be changed! and they are not part of the rewards!
    The rewards you may encounter are:

AAAaaaa1 Huron

AAAaaaa 1 Kishu

AAAaaaa 3 Karg

AAAaaaa 5 Torr

AAAaaaa 200 Gold

There are also, 3 special Zones with 1k gold each, and you may only reach there with the specific companion

You may also find some lore on this search, it will be really nice if all information you may encounter on the lore zones could be posted on our Community Book.

Be aware commander, you may also find DEATH
    on your search

Have fun and good luck
    Last edited by [K] BlueSky; 01-11-2017 at 05:01 PM.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Commanders! The hunt is about to start, have you already choose your companion for this adventure?

AAAaaaaMashaAAAAAaaaaaaSquyAAAAAaaaaaaTai

Dont forget, its dangerous to be alone!
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Okey Commanders, the Hunt is ON!

Remember your first post must have your PL ID and the name of the (one of the three) companion aswell as the zone you choose to explore!

Good Luck!!
    Last edited by Skunkix; 01-11-2017 at 04:33 PM.

NickWilde
    id 549009
    I choose Tai
    Explore I1

Sup sup

My nick is Morim ID:735623 i choose squy as my companion and i will explore F7

My id is 35499, I will choose Tai as my companion and i will explore G ~ 7
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My id is 36508. I choose Squy. I'll explore H-8

ID: 163955

Squy and I are heading to the Gates of Doom at F-2

ID: 455004
    Companion: Squy

I will explore B-18.

MY companion is squy, my ID is 36849 and iam travelling C- 4.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rpgboci
    I choose Masha
    And i will explore c-16