Found the piggy bank, where's the amphora?

The piggy bank is in the Barracks, just like it's supposed to be, but I don't see an amphora in the Mailbox. Am I just missing it?

I do not see it either. I think they'll be implementing it soon like the new 25 levels and other 3 new heroes.

I logged in via Facebook and I found the piggybank in Barrack.

Also I had an offer for the Vixen AKA Mandra, which was not available via tablet. She push heroes back. Time to upgrade Jasser, Ku-Luo, Liu and Wakai

EDIT: There is an update available via google play store. Once updated I see the piggybank but no amphora.
    Last edited by Meo; 01-13-2017 at 12:33 AM.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    No amphora. No level 326-350. And I wonder what are the balance changes for this major update.

Sorry about that Commanders, the messaging was referring to content that will be available very shortly - but not implemented at this time.

We appreciate your patience and understanding !

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

what is the amphora gunna be anyway?

I now see the amphora in the message centre.

It gives EXP. Need to buy with real money though

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    I now see the amphora in the message centre.

It gives EXP. Need to buy with real money though
    oh yeah I found it now too. Don't think I will be paying for xp tho.... would've been nice for it to cost rubies to open it instead of cash.
    I was hoping we'd get the new levels when it came as well but that didnt happen

Darn they didn't include experience for previously gifted heroes like they did with the piggy bank.

Probably didn't want a bunch of level 40's lol.