Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    I think Ken-Uh is fine as he is also. If his activation is too low, then he is really easy to re-activate once summoned to the board.

Komeul's gauge needs to increase though. I had him in random (no support heroes just a blocker in front) and I managed to get enemy's Cipai's to heal 21 before he died (via poison), killed some yellow hero that never got summoned (probably Hembala/Savi who has the lowest HP of all heroes), cause I froze him for 3 rounds.

I did get my enemy down to 3 heroes early on. But my Komeul is level 3 and does 16 damage/poison/-% and the problem was I didn't even feel lucky.
    Completely agreed. I think his gauge should be at the minimum 51.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I use Rey and Komuel in my main team and Masha and Rey in second team. After playing it for a while I think that,

- The problem is not about Komuel, its about Rey. Rey's battle cry is too much for assassins, he can even make the 100 hp Komuel impossible to kill, 300 hp and 39% resist (which similar to 500 hp, really...) with just 2 buff. I think its quite OP for a common to have a battle cry like that.

- Masha is still OP after nerf. 46 to 50 barely makes a different, its still a match 5. Currently its still easy for him to be activated twice in a turn (3 times a turn for first time activation or chagred from last turn), by just a match 5 then a match 3 with the over charge unit. Deals like 250 to 400 dmg if it happens. I think his gauge should be at least 51 to make it harder to combo.

- Harron dmg is still high for his gauge, not much to say.

- There is still place to avoid Wan & Xiao's skill, is that intended?

Wan & Xiaos skill depends on where the heroes are placed. It's not exactly intended but you're not able to fix it either. I think it's fine how it is now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic DevilliuS's Avatar

Why did Krys do more damage than is that of the description? To damage the player he does not interfere with any unit.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilliuS View Post
    Why did Krys do more damage than is that of the description? To damage the player he does not interfere with any unit.
    It's because he does a direct hit, meaning 1.2x his normal description damage.

Why do random characters mode, I picked up an enemy with no random characters? I enjoy the game, when I and my opponent random characters. But when I come across opponents with similar assemblies heroes like Kameul, Ray, Hembala me it starts wildly annoying, I do not play with opponents and come out fighting, because the chance to win their very small. Sometimes I get the hero and Kameul Hembala when I first exhibited them on the battlefield, the enemy player gives up and so does not just happen. Perhaps these characters are not so terrible at level 1, but there are players who Hembala Level 3 and Level 5 Kameul (most likely bought for the money chests). Hembala 3 levels causes damage almost like Ken-uh 6-7 level, only activated faster and has a number of advantages. For 3 activation level 3 Hembala can kill most of the hero before they have time to put on the battlefield. Players can activate Norena and Ned 2 times in battle (98 and 116 points activation), and no one complains, and Hembalu activated for battle by 3-5 times. Almost all the players occupying the top places in the list of leaders such assemblies are heroes. I want to play in the mode of random characters only with opponents who also random characters, and enjoy it, do so please.

amendment to the proposal: Sometimes I get the hero and Kameul Hembala when I first exhibited them on the battlefield, the enemy player surrenders and so very often

Quote Originally Posted by DevilliuS View Post
    amendment to the proposal: Sometimes I get the hero and Kameul Hembala when I first exhibited them on the battlefield, the enemy player surrenders and so very often
    [OFTOPIC]
    The surrenders aren't always because of your heroes though, I know people myself included that play *only* random and when we come against constructed opponents ... for lack of a better way to put it, the opponent isn't worth the time wasted to win or lose and I don't feel like those players are worthy of facing us, the opponent that plays the game to make what they get work against an opponent that stacks the deck in their favor and ridicules with foxes when their *perfect* build is winning or more often than not gets mad when we beat them and refuses to make a move wasting our time because our crap random mess managed to beat them

The current system creates resentment for and among some players because it is far from fair to any of us, I don't hold that against constructed players that enjoy playing that way and just want to play more constructed players. What frustrates me and the ones I resent are the growing group of trolls that just want to farm random players for ELO and ridicule with foxes. I used to think there were only a small number but toward the end of every season more and more of them show up, where earlier in the season it was only 2-3 out of 10, near the end it seems like 2-3 out of 5.

Random players play random mode for the fun, the challenge and because in general they are more skilled in the arena, they are able to adapt on the fly and don't have to practice the same build over and over to execute and effective offense and defense ...

I can rant for days about it and everyone says hate the game not the players and in a way I suppose that makes sense but the game isn't what's spamming the foxes to ridicule me its the players
    [/OFFTOPIC]

Do I find Hembala overwhelming ... no ... first turn Hembala before I get to move though and I don't wanna waste my time.
    Do I find Komeul overwhelming ... no ... first turn double activation and fully charged before I move with Rey also ... I don't wanna waste my time.
    Do I find Rey overwhelming ... no ... and that's even when paired with both the above heroes.

Out of those 3, I'd really only want minor changes to them Hembala a small, 5 activation increase and small decrease in damage, maybe 5 also for Komeul I'd like his activation gauge increased by 7-10 and for Rey I'd like to see the Warcry lowered by 2-5% and activation charge increased to 57.

In my opinion though there are some heroes that could use balancing more than than these 3
    Last edited by gWorldz; 01-30-2017 at 12:54 AM.
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

I still think Hembala is fine. He has so little health he's easily killed. His ability is a double edged sword too.

Thank you for this great feedback and an amazing Season 9.

The balance discussion for Season 10 goes on in this Official thread!!