Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    That's also true. There's 7 heroes that has a higher gauge than him. All Epic and Legendary...except for Gyle.

If you use him...you're not very likely to be able to activate him twice per turn. His balls will get in your way since you have an entire board for them to land on while on your enemy's side it probably won't land on the center of the board or if it does, it will get wiped out when you make your moves.

I think Rod's ability should be completely redesigned tbh.

Maybe make it so that if one of the balls is destroyed depending on the colour, it will either deal damage to all summoned heroes/weaken all their attacks (so like a weaker version of Ken-Uh/Saru). No need for hero to be next to the balls when it happens.

Opposite is try if enemy destroys the balls on your side. +HP to all summoned heroes/increase power (weaker version of Mirga/Vernay).

And that way you can keep his gauge as what it is.
    Last edited by Meo; 01-18-2017 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    Maybe make it so that if one of the balls is destroyed depending on the colour, it will either deal damage to all summoned heroes/weaken all their attacks (so like a weaker version of Ken-Uh/Saru). No need for hero to be next to the balls when it happens.

Opposite is try if enemy destroys the balls on your side. +HP to all summoned heroes/increase power (weaker version of Mirga/Vernay).

And that way you can keep his gauge as what it is.
    They should add gWorldz's idea to this also; be able to match the bombs with tiles of the same color.

Maybe if only trow bombs to enemies and pseudo flood it
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    They should add gWorldz's idea to this also; be able to match the bombs with tiles of the same color.
    Perhaps if the enemy matches the bombs they'll do less damage or something along those lines.

Hey what about if rod bombs explode/heal horizontally all lane? Too op?
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Harron's health & attack might have decreased but he's still OP as ever. Killed my 443HP hero in one turn.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    I have been thinking they would be better if they still had the same effect but exploded in the same range as saru's banana bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    I didn't see this for whatever reason.

I think it depends on how much he's healing/exploding.

Not much of course.