Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Maybe the bombs could be random about exploding vertically or horizontally?

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

so i think we are in agreeance that one way or another the bombs need a greater range to be effective

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garde View Post
    so i think we are in agreeance that one way or another the bombs need a greater range to be effective
    Absolutely. I'd prefer if no bombs were thrown onto our own side of the field too.

Also, let's start a discussion of how to nerf Komeul.

I personally think his gauge should be increased to ~56.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Rod is for fun mostly. Colorful bombs for xmas setting. I remembered some senior forum member mentioned the dev was planning to add extra effect/ability to Rod after the xmas time. But for some reason he is still unchanged yet. As for Komeul, I kind of having a mixed feeling. On one hand he is indeed an "annoyance". On the other we don't have many control heroes yet and I like him very much. This is probably why the dev made Komeul very easy to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    Also, let's start a discussion of how to nerf Komeul.

I personally think his gauge should be increased to ~56.
    maybe he should heal more to have a little nerf
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Quote Originally Posted by smilesnow View Post
    Rod is for fun mostly. Colorful bombs for xmas setting. I remembered some senior forum member mentioned the dev was planning to add extra effect/ability to Rod after the xmas time. But for some reason he is still unchanged yet. As for Komeul, I kind of having a mixed feeling. On one hand he is indeed an "annoyance". On the other we don't have many control heroes yet and I like him very much. This is probably why the dev made Komeul very easy to kill.
    Komeul would be easy to kill if you have a constructed team. But in arena if you are playing random, he is extremely hard to kill because:

1. Your opponent has a healer/resistence hero
    2. Your opponents normally places a hero to shield Komeul so he doesn't die of tile damage.
    3. His small gauge with freezing ability might freeze the one hero you have that can wipe him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    Komeul would be easy to kill if you have a constructed team. But in arena if you are playing random, he is extremely hard to kill because:

1. Your opponent has a healer/resistence hero
    2. Your opponents normally places a hero to shield Komeul so he doesn't die of tile damage.
    3. His small gauge with freezing ability might freeze the one hero you have that can wipe him out.
    Even with constructed it can sometimes be difficult to kill Komeul. For example you could have a buffing team build (Kishu + Mori + Masha + Marrar / Some combination of them) or something else that doesn't involve heroes that can directly damage enemy heroes.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Even with constructed it can sometimes be difficult to kill Komeul. For example you could have a buffing team build (Kishu + Mori + Masha + Marrar / Some combination of them) or something else that doesn't involve heroes that can directly damage enemy heroes.
    Don't worry my friend, they will finally nerf Komeul. But I don't think they are going to do so soon. Because Komeul came out as a new hero within a special offer package. I believe this is their promotion strategy and when they put up a new hero for direct sale it is unlikely that they would let people easily acquire Komeul from a free chest. After they have made Komeul an example, they put out Mandra with another special offer package

With that team you can do like 500+ HP damage per turn easily. Don't need to kill Komeul just hope they don't have Stortan/Pyk

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Komeul is really only effective if the battle is drawn out for a many turns because his attacks are pretty weak, or he freezes an important hero. I really think his low health balances out his quick activation and the fact his effects aren't that strong and take many turns to really be effective. I reckon he is strong when combined with other certain heroes but that is the case for many heroes in the game but to look at him individually I don't see him as OP at all