Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily Quests

Daily Quests

What does the community think about daily quests for rewards?

So for example, let's say you'll have three daily quests:
    -Open 5 chests = 10 crystals
    -Play 5 PvP matches = 2000 gold
    -Donate 10 heroes = 1000 gold

Stuff along those lines.

I like this idea, especially because it would give you a goal of some sort. Something to focus on. Maybe even have more challenging quests for better rewards.

Example: Kill 10 enemy heroes = 10 crystals
    Kill 20 enemy heroes = 30 crystals

Quote Originally Posted by ProudSpud View Post
    I like this idea, especially because it would give you a goal of some sort. Something to focus on. Maybe even have more challenging quests for better rewards.

Example: Kill 10 enemy heroes = 10 crystals
    Kill 20 enemy heroes = 30 crystals
    It would definitely be a way to keep players coming back daily and actually spending time on the app rather than logging in for daily gift. It would also encourage players to keep using PvP past the 20 battles needed for season chest.

I've always been in support of daily quests and hope they implement something like this, donate 10 heroes can be difficult though for many of us that have mostly higher level friends that tend to only request Kishu though
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

Quote Originally Posted by gWorldz View Post
    I've always been in support of daily quests and hope they implement something like this, donate 10 heroes can be difficult though for many of us that have mostly higher level friends that tend to only request Kishu though
    Add a few noobs and help em out.

Quote Originally Posted by gWorldz View Post
    lol Those who always want Kishu will waste most of their chance of request

It is a great idea, i believe there was also posted before but really up to it!!!

The only thing i dont like its the "Number pvp matches" i sense it can be easily avoided with concede / close app. I would rather "Kill X heros on pvp" or "Do X damage to enemy player"

Also i would really love to see some "Win a match with X number of X colour heroes on pvp". (I know some people told me on other threads this its a bad idea but i guess ill keep trying )
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Oh yeah I'm sure it's been suggested before somewhere. But just reiterating that it's a good idea.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Yes and maybe even weekly quests and monthly quests Besides, how about an achievement system? Like 10000 gold for acquire an epic hero.....100 rubies for raising 3 epic heroes to level5......100000 gold for completing 1000 battles... etc.

This could work too. Considering not everybody can spend enough time in a single day to complete the daily ones, maybe they can aim for the weekly or monthly ones.

Quote Originally Posted by smilesnow View Post
    Yes and maybe even weekly quests and monthly quests Besides, how about an achievement system? Like 10000 gold for acquire an epic hero.....100 rubies for raising 3 epic heroes to level5......100000 gold for completing 1000 battles... etc.
    Idk. I feel that weekly and monthly would be a bit excessive as the whole point of daily quests as far as Kobojo is concerned would be to keep users coming back every day.

By putting in weekly and monthly quests it kind of nullifies the only reason they would implement this.