Timer issue Any explanation?

Was playing against rightduck, his timer bar expired, then a solid 20 seconds went by, then he played his 3 moves!
    Now if its a connection issue, still isnt right that he gets a pass, theres already too many slow players, dont need the extra wait time!
    Please fix
    How can a game have so many issues lol.

Did you have a good connection?

Twice now I have lost my WiFi signal for a solid 30 seconds (I noticed because that scroll in the lower left hand corner flash the exclamation point)...so my opponent's fuse reached the end but instead I reconnect and his remaining moves were made.

But another time I seemed to have a WiFi signal I did get DC...so not sure how this thing works.

I can confirm it happens a lot after the last update. Someone's bar expires, then 20-30 seconds later they make all the moves and it goes as normal. Kind of negates the point of having a timer. Most of the time, though, the bar works properly.

Yesterday i got versus a guy and then his timer went for ever, and i mean at least 15mins time my phone just rest the screen and locked lol

I believe it counted me as a lost, i hope other people get a win at least :C xD
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    Yesterday i got versus a guy and then his timer went for ever, and i mean at least 15mins time my phone just rest the screen and locked lol

I believe it counted me as a lost, i hope other people get a win at least :C xD
    That's happened to me quite a few times, it's always a loss because I have to shut the game down. I always wonder if it's the same for my oppponent