Matchmaking Algorithm

Could a Kobojo staff member please explain the matchmaking algorithm to me?

Because whatever the current algorithm is, it seems as though it prioritizes matching constructed to random rather than constructed to constructed or random to random.

Not sure if anyone else has been experiencing this, but I know I have. I typically go constructed and 7/10 times end up fighting a random team, which honestly isn't that fun as it gives little competition and is usually defeated easily.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    I think the algorithm is not to blame. You met a lot of constructed teams simply because more and more people are switching to constructed teams. In the last season, the random mode was first introduced and it had the advantage of yielding more experience and elo at very low costs so many players played random. And those seniors with high average card levels tend to win. However in the present season several new combos with a higher winning chance are discovered: for example Rey and Komeul, Wan&Xiao and Liu/Erys. A lot of players became aware that with such combos they win more often than not, so they just followed the easy path. In turn, others who took their fall at the new combos for so many times that they lose their patience and were forced to switch to constructed teams. I felt the same and after got beaten by so many constructed teams I changed my side