Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

yar def needs some tweeking, either something like the suggestions above or raising his poison attack or making him attack two random targets at a time but he needs something.
    and wan&xiao is too OP now. He went from useless to the most dominant hero when it was last update. I love using him now and altho its not so much him by himself its the combinations you can use with him that make him crazy strong. combined with erys, liu, squy harron and its lights out for your heroes or any of the heroes that attack straight columns.
    and while I'm on legendaries stortan needs a little something else, like a higher resistance build and when he rearranges the board if a combo of green lands it should count towards his activation. Hembala's last changes suck, he was fine as he was. Ned and Noren are strong as legendaries should be but still somewhat balanced.
    IMO

But how could they fix Wan&Xiao cause he, himself isn't really broke. It's the fact that if you team him up with other heroes he becomes OP.

I feel like one of Stortan's biggest con is he's a 3 space hero (if only they could make all his life stored in 1 of those 3 tiles), then he's not as easy to kill by heroes like Karg/Erys/Kiit/Wan&Xiao.

I want them to bring back Hembala's direct damage to player's HP. I can live with the increase in gauge cause there's a increase in damage.

Stortan could really use a space reduction. He's incredibly easy to kill this way, despite his barrier. And Hembala's direct damage to the player should come back, even if reduced. He doesn't feel as legendary as he was before.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    But how could they fix Wan&Xiao cause he, himself isn't really broke. It's the fact that if you team him up with other heroes he becomes OP.
    Yeah I'm not really sure what could be done. Finding strong combos is part of the fun in the game but the combos he can form are just too strong. maybe if he moved heroes one square from wherever they sit, so it would take two activations to bring a hero to middle from the edge or something like that.

I'm one away from gettin Hembala to lvl 3 but since they changed him I'm regretting that he was the legendary i focused on.
    Stortan taking up 2 tiles would help but he still wouldn't feel like a legendary. Maybe he needs a massive tank health?

Stortan is really great against those healing teams, basically renders Kishu/Ned/Masha/Marrar, etc useless.

How tank are we talking? I don't want him to be worth 500HP and one Kiit hit + Uku and he's dead. Maybe they should do the Pyk thing on him. He has 70 HP but when he comes out...it becomes 400+HP or something like that (no rearranging of tiles)

Celebrity

Yeah not 500 but mor Ethan he has, cause effective as he is against those heroes there'lol be the time he doesn't get charged and usually it's lights out for him then. I'm kinda just thinking if he's able to withstand an onslaught that time he can't charge he might be more useful without being op.
    And yeah the pyk style thing might be a good option for him. At least it wouldn't hurt so much once you lost him.
    As it is while trying to charge him every turn, unless your whole teams green the other heroes won't get charged, and if you charge your other colour heroes then he's gone. If he wasn't a legendary it probably wouldn't such a big deal but all in all he isn't that legendary

Celebrity

First line previously was meant to say more health than he has. Couldn't change it cause of the crappy 2min window to edit.

I finished the hard frienship day event and then my connection lost. When i re-enter there all was lost. Why happened I lost 80 rubies in there

Masha: Gauge needs to be increased to at least 51.

Kishu: Gauge needs to be increased to at least 65.

Thank you all for this amazing feedback, please stay tuned to our next balance changes announcement :)

Arena Season 11 begins with a fresh look in this thread.