Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I feel like Mirga's battlecry should increase invocation speed more than it does. The current bonus is almost nothing (20% at level 6, aka 1 more charge per normal troop activated).

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic DevilliuS's Avatar

Yar Why poison ourselves? What does it affect? And why is he so little damage? Can you tell us about the distinctive features and the ability of the hero more, why it was done?

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Yar sucks... Attack too low considering he poisons himself enough that he kills himself in a few turns

I think it's because Yar is a common hero. I remember when Nara came out (I wasn't a fan, low HP, poison was weak). Maybe once you get him say level 7+ she would be of use.

But at level 3 her poison is 12 (one random hero at a time), her HP is 121 and her self imposing poison is 18...really doesn't seem like a good deal.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    I think it's because Yar is a common hero. I remember when Nara came out (I wasn't a fan, low HP, poison was weak). Maybe once you get him say level 7+ she would be of use.

But at level 3 her poison is 12 (one random hero at a time), her HP is 121 and her self imposing poison is 18...really doesn't seem like a good deal.
    I thought that at first Cause they are all rather weak at low levels but then started thinking that at higher levels the ratio of health to how much it poisons itself will still be the same. its attack will be more much better so yeah it will be more effective but it'll still only have a limited time for its use.

Can't really say much about Yar since I don't have her yet, but it makes no sense whatsoever for a hero to damage themselves.

I feel like Yar is a Rod situation. Needs to have ability reworked.

Of course I can't really say much yet since I don't have her and therefore haven't had the opportunity to test her with different heroes.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    It's tested that Nei-Li's ability would grant immunity against adverse effects for 5 rounds. Why it is not stated clearly in the description? And the descriptions of her ability and warcry are the same. So what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by smilesnow View Post
    It's tested that Nei-Li's ability would grant immunity against adverse effects for 5 rounds. Why it is not stated clearly in the description? And the descriptions of her ability and warcry are the same. So what's the difference?
    I know for certain that Nei-Li's battlecry affects the entire side of the board (including frozen tiles, say by Gwenn). Regular activation does not.

Someone also informed me that Battlecry heals and removes adverse effect for ALL heroes but regular activation only removes one hero's adverse effect but heals all...I'll test later and see.

Post Wan And Xiao

This is my first Legendary Hero and I personally think it is sort of weak, they need to be more tanky because there's 2 of them together so that should make sense :P and I think the Primal Gauge should be lower since it doesn't really do so much damage and the pulling to the center of the battlefield only works when the enemy hero is at the EDGE of the board

They also unfreeze/unpoison all heroes as their battle cry. And since they get rid of the sides and middle they do 140 damage.

I think they are fine since they can also make matching hard depending on how you put your opponent. I once had Pyk, Masha and Falkar and I had a totem pole in the middle of my board.

Plus if you have Gwenn/Squy/Savi you're like guaranteed to hit the heroes and do damage.

Let's see...
    Karg lv6: cost 67, deals 156 damage in his opposite 2 areas. May block his user's unit and can only deal damage to 1 enemy hero.
    Falkar lv3: cost 67, deals 182 damage, wherever he is and wherever the enemy is, with a death revenge. Seems no side-effect.

karg:

I mean, Falkar is somehow OP. Let's balance him.