Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Falkar is an epic though compared to Karg who is a rare. I feel Falkar is pretty fine tbh. Low health and easily killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    Falkar is an epic though compared to Karg who is a rare. I feel Falkar is pretty fine tbh. Low health and easily killed.
    Before season 10, compared with Kenuh, Hembala is worthy for its rarity.
    But now,

Quote Originally Posted by NickWilde View Post
    Let's see...
    Karg lv6: cost 67, deals 156 damage in his opposite 2 areas. May block his user's unit and can only deal damage to 1 enemy hero.
    Falkar lv3: cost 67, deals 182 damage, wherever he is and wherever the enemy is, with a death revenge. Seems no side-effect.

karg:

I mean, Falkar is somehow OP. Let's balance him.
    But Falkar follows a specific rule set and Karg allows you to aim.

(i.e. on the field there are the following heroes with the following remaining HP: Ken-Uh: HP320, Gyle: HP203, Kiit: HP102, PyK: HP100). Falkar rule dictates he must kill Pyk first even though you really want to hit Kiit or Ken-Uh. Karg can take out either one of them.

Before season 10, compared with Kenuh, Hembala is worthy for its rarity.
    But now,
    I kind of agree...Ken-Uh really didn't need a lower gauge. Hembala they increased his gauge by 11 but they also increased his damage by 10 (instant death to Pyk)

Then you just shoot a second crossbow and Kiit is gone.
    Every coin has two sides, but Karg, a disposable stone sticking in your board and waiting for dead, really sucks.

Hopefully Falkar won't be able to be activated again during that turn and Kiit will kill him.

I like Karg (I prefer him to Huron/Uku)...because he can wipe out Ken-Uh/Arpa (tank lifers), Noren/Xiao&Wan/Krys (annoying heroes) with a single summon. He's done his job. But against single tile heroes...that's a bit tough.

They should bring back Hembala's direct damage to player HP back. He's not very legendary at the moment. At level 2 he only slows down heroes 17% and if your gauge is full his battle cry is rendered useless.
    Last edited by Meo; 02-05-2017 at 03:13 AM.

Yeah, and Hembala's war cry will sometimes make others' war cry active twice....

About Karg, I think it would be better if his life is as few as Komeul's, since his staying in board after activating is useless and opponent can deal massive damage to you from kill him.

Yeah, and Hembala's war cry will sometimes make others' war cry active twice....

About Karg, I think it would be better if his life is as few as Komeul's, since his staying in board after activating is useless and opponent can deal massive damage to you from kill him.
    That's a fair change. Or you could do a Pyk-like situation. Low health at start but once summoned gains a lot of health.

But then Karg is all reward and no risk. He can deal 300+ damage and kill any double tile hero. Kill single tile hero if activated twice but killing him only gets you 100 damage.

He's different than Pyk though. Pyk is an epic who's only use is to block damage. I always hate seeing him cause killing him is worth nothing.
    Last edited by Meo; 02-05-2017 at 12:09 PM.

Yars...need to lower his gauge to say 30 if you want him to be of use. 43 is way too high

Yar's self poisoning seems to make him kind of pointless though. I mean, he litterally poisons himself and takes more damage than his target, which doesn't really help when he's got relatively low health for being a common.

Now, I know the enemy poisoning is stackable. But he's randomly choosing between 4 targets. Eventually he's dead before any enemy heroe dies.

Maybe I'm not seeing something here. Please help me understand his self poisoning ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    Yars...need to lower his gauge to say 30 if you want him to be of use. 43 is way too high
    This could help Yar become more useful. Or maybe lowering his life to be similar to Komeul and eliminating the self poisoning. That way he doesn't kill himself, but isn't hard to kill either.