Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Team Guide Contest!

Dear Commanders,

Welcome to Primal Legends' first Team Guide Contest!

From today until the end of February, create a forum thread showing off a team of Heroes for a chance to win an amazing reward bundle including 2 Legendary Heroes and Rubies.

How do I participate?

1. Create a new forum thread that starts with [Team Guide], and contains your Primal Legends ID.

2. Describe a Primal Legends Hero Team, and the reasons you've put these Heroes together.

3. Explain how to play the Hero Team and provide at least a couple of tips!

It doesn't have to be oriented towards competitive ranked play, even if your team is just composed of fun Heroes, or has a funny history the submission is valid for the contest!

What's in it for me?

Our 2 favorites Guides will earn their creators the following reward bundle:

1x Nei-Li, the Legendary Blue Axolotl

1x Ned, the Legendary Yellow Wolf

2500 Rubies

We look forward to read your guides, Commanders :) Good luck to you all!
    Last edited by [K] BlueSky; 02-13-2017 at 04:50 PM.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Smile

Wan&xiao, liu, kishu, moriDD

Simples com mori e kishu da danos ao adversario e wan&xiao e liu levam o adiversarios ao centro do tabuleiro e os destroi

Id 60694 🖒

My Blue team : fight for peace :))
    Krys - Maarrar - Mori - Roku.

my ID Primal Legends : 244194 - Name : Manok
    First Mori and Maarrar will follow one line (row 2 column in position 5 - avoiding Wan & Xiao)
    Krys will hit the enemy HP.
    Roku will eventually be a 1 at HP and top up a little energy for the team.
    If lucky blue team could finish the match in the first 4 turns. (I had the lucky few times)
    Thank you.

Not sure if you want us to link them in this thread or not, but just in case you do: http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....7561#post67561

My ID: 721094
    My Team: 1. Wan&Xiao 2.Liu 3.Torr 4.Drall
    Reason:
    1/ Wan&Xiao and Liu: this is Perfect combination. Wan draws enemy heroes towards the centre and then Liu finish them ^^
    2/ Torr and Drall can not only destroy enemy heroes but also damage to the enemy player

My team is DRALL CIAPAI KONIL AND ERYS I took his team Dralle because it is very powerful and can quickly destroy someone CIAPAI heal and I'm really needs above difficult situations KONIL well freezes and it is useful in various situations Erys well ignites and it is useful is good at the beginning to take CIAPAI because it heals and it immediately
    :) . My ID 728235 My Name is Auschwitz :P Sorry for bad English my from is Poland ...

Mi ID es:232616
    MI nick en el juego es:[PG] Vass

Bueno este equipo se llama. Rompedor de almas.
    la estrategia de este equipo en su funcionalidad es para destruir heroes a paso que tu rival va sacando sus heroes es decir, si sacan un heroe en posicion horizontal, lanzas a KARG, si sacan un un heroe veritcal, esta KONIL. SHURA es para debilitar los heroes. ya que se activa muy facil y KEN-HU es para darle apoyo a SHURA.

Post GUIA DE EQUIPO

Mi ID es:232616
    MI nick en el juego es:[PG] Vass

SHURA,KARG,KONIL Y KEN-HU
    Bueno este equipo se llama. Rompedor de almas.
    la estrategia de este equipo en su funcionalidad es para destruir heroes a paso que tu rival va sacando sus heroes es decir, si sacan un heroe en posicion horizontal, lanzas a KARG, si sacan un un heroe veritcal, esta KONIL. SHURA es para debilitar los heroes. ya que se activa muy facil y KEN-HU es para darle apoyo a SHURA.