Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Question Where do I go to let them know my Space Hunter is glitched

    When I attack an orange and use blue it doesnt do brutal damage but normal damage

  2. #2
    Are you sure?

    When I use his Galactic gene to hit a mutant that has a primary Cyber gene, he does "brutal" damage

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tame Tame View Post
    When I attack an orange and use blue it doesnt do brutal damage but normal damage
    Maybe because most of the cyber-gened mutants have shield as an ability so the attack is lowered.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyG View Post
    Maybe because most of the cyber-gened mutants have shield as an ability so the attack is lowered.
    Or maybe he thinks the second gene also affects the strength and weakness of the mutant, he must have been confused by it

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Or maybe he thinks the second gene also affects the strength and weakness of the mutant, he must have been confused by it
    Probably, yes.

  6. #6
    Maybe because in the 4x speed you can't see clearly the galactic attack like the cyber one.I think you should use him in 1x speed to see that is not any glitch on Space Surfer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •