Question (bug?) Multi-Spaced heroes healing

is it intentional for 2-3 spaced heroes to not receive all healing being done on said squares? like for instance i have styr in the front row, and then Maarrar comes out and heals him, it says hes healed for 96 but only heals him for 32 in general, i dont get it, is this intentional?

Not at all. It should be healed for x3 squares
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

This is just a graphical bug. It's been in the game for a long time. I've reported it but idk if they're doing anything about it as it's not an insane issue. Basically just hit the eye icon and it should show the correct health.

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    Not at all. It should be healed for x3 squares
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    This is just a graphical bug. It's been in the game for a long time. I've reported it but idk if they're doing anything about it as it's not an insane issue. Basically just hit the eye icon and it should show the correct health.
    ill take a look at it again to make sure, though if you mean the show of health between the eye and the hero bar, ill look at both

Damage and health text sometimes get bugged. Its like the game process all to fast and go derp. Like when you lose vs an erys fire but you still can see your life (the damage was killing blow just the game does not change the bar)
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    Damage and health text sometimes get bugged. Its like the game process all to fast and go derp. Like when you lose vs an erys fire but you still can see your life (the damage was killing blow just the game does not change the bar)
    tested it hours ago and forgot to post back lol it does indeed add the life, though whats weird is that this has been happening for like a week lol now its showing the health gained all of a sudden

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    We can confirm a fix is pending in our backlog, thank you so much for your patience, understanding and reports!

thanks, appreciate it