Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A few questions really...

1. So, does the perfect cascade exist? Where you drop a basic, 3 unit attack that builds up and destroys the opponent's entire field? Logistically, can it be done?

2. What happens to accounts where players go AWOL? Do they automatically get removed after a set time, and if so, how long is it?

3. Kind of a follow on to (2) but would it be an idea to have a 'last logged on' tag on people's ids? Odds are, people aren't playing an app if they haven't logged into it for a fortnight - plus, it'd come in handy for cutting the deadwood from the friends list...

since you can only move 1 unit at a time to form a match, i thought thats possible, it would require obscene amounts of luck to get a board like that.

i dont know the answers to 2 and i think 3s a good idea

1.) Theoretically speaking the best cascade you are able to do with a single action is a cascade involving 33 troops. This would be achieved by Stortan's battle cry moving all the troops into positions where they are all able to be activated. You may even be able to activate an extra few through "supercharged" troops that are created from the initial matches. Of course this situation will never happen but theoretically that's currently the best cascade possible.

2.) Players that break the rules are banned as soon as it is determined they are breaking the rules.

3.) I've suggested this before too, they still haven't done it. Still has my full support.

1) not sure but you may destroy it all in at least 2.

2)what is awol?

3) this function must be done, its really nescesary
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

1. It is completely possible and I have had it happen. It's really not that hard if you have Asaro and Kishu and your opponent has nothing blocking the board.

Asaro is +10 attack for yellow units, Kishu depending on level is maybe +8. Cascades, you know the lucky ones where you charge up an Arpa in one go will obliterate your opponent's field.

2. No. I don't think so. What if someone wants to take up the game again after a 2 month hiatus? They should not have to start again.

3. Would be nice. So we can clear out some friends.

Actually with Qishu or some else 1) is easy to achieve :)

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    1, Once my opponent did that to me. Exactly one move and it triggered the avalanche which left my side of the board empty. I have been playing the game from its first release. The one mentioned above is the only one perfect cascading I have ever met.

2, No they just stay where they are.

3, It would be nice if the dev add some information showing if our friends are online or how long it is since their last login.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post

2)what is awol?
    "Absent Without Official Leave"
    basically its a military term for when someone goes missing

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garde View Post
    "Absent Without Official Leave"
    basically its a military term for when someone goes missing
    Oh..... I thought he meant the sense of the player going crazy and cheating lol. No they don't ban inactive players to my knowledge.

Obviously, I got no idea about app development but having potentially hundreds, if not thousands, of accounts open but not active is just clogging the system up?

Maybe a bi-annual spring clean where accounts that have been inactive for more than a month get shelved?

Quote Originally Posted by Pheenix View Post
    Obviously, I got no idea about app development but having potentially hundreds, if not thousands, of accounts open but not active is just clogging the system up?

Maybe a bi-annual spring clean where accounts that have been inactive for more than a month get shelved?
    I can see many reasons for not doing this, mostly legal reasons. Same reasons that most large games don't delete inactive accounts.