Thread: Collab Idea

Post Collab Idea

So me and HolyG have been discussing a new feature that will diverse the management of the player's inventory, we called this new feature the "Disassembler", which disassembles the orbs and stars from your mutants, eg. a Gold Star Mutant, you can disassemble it to get your Gold Star Back and therefore making the mutant a basic version, this is for if you keep trying to breed but you get the wrong mutant situation. The same goes for orbs, disassemble them from your mutants, you get them back without forcing to change/break orb

well, some old player suggest that in old thread... but not the orbs, only he mention the stars...

and yes I totally support that idea... it take days just to have certain mutant for the 'bingo'

thumps up for this idea, hope it goes to the dev. and look into it

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    So me and HolyG have been discussing a new feature that will diverse the management of the player's inventory, we called this new feature the "Disassembler", which disassembles the orbs and stars from your mutants, eg. a Gold Star Mutant, you can disassemble it to get your Gold Star Back and therefore making the mutant a basic version, this is for if you keep trying to breed but you get the wrong mutant situation. The same goes for orbs, disassemble them from your mutants, you get them back without forcing to change/break orb
    I want to add this : You can chose whether you save the orbs or the star. Not both.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyG View Post
    I want to add this : You can chose whether you save the orbs or the star. Not both.
    Didn't quite understand :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Didn't quite understand :/
    so, it's not that easy, either you chose the orbs or you chose the star, but you can't keep the both of them...
    that's what he ment

after all, it's good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah Qumper View Post
    so, it's not that easy, either you chose the orbs or you chose the star, but you can't keep the both of them...
    that's what he ment

after all, it's good idea
    Thank you for the explanation!

Thank you for the explanation!
    Dope
    10chars

Nice idea, I like it, I have transferred it to our team!

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Allen Bernard View Post
    Nice idea, I like it, I have transferred it to our team!
    We love you so much!

We love you so much!
    HAHA, I love you all too