Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Live Balance Discussion [Season 12]

This thread is for discussing Season 12's unbalanced heroes and reworking their design to fix the problems. Please post with your ideas, as well as, the problem and include why and how your proposed changes can solve the issues.

When posting please try to be concise and use language we can all understand. Don't use this thread to whine and complain, use it instead to contribute to the conversation and help solve the problems

February 27, 2017

Latest Balance Update: http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....ll=1#post67861

Note: Lion League players always have their ELO reset back to 1100 at the end of each season.

Sorry for the delay o.O
    Last edited by gWorldz; 03-13-2017 at 10:38 AM.
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

I love Banka but he's way OP now. I think he was fine before.

But now he's basically doing double Noren damage when he dies. And you might have trouble charging Noren twice but activating Banka a couple of tiles and waiting for him to die is easy.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Banka is literally cannon now. So does Waru. As a common card, he now throws tons of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by smilesnow View Post
    Banka is literally cannon now. So does Waru. As a common card, he now throws tons of damage.
    Waru is pretty balanced now imo.

Banka I haven't tested out yet.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

waru is still hitting my own heroes 75% of the time... I find hes great to bring out early but too risky if you have your other heroes out...
    I think banka is pretty close to getting balanced, I need him at a higher level to really judge tho but the fact he has to die to do his damage, therefore costing your opponent a decent chunk of their health as well, and its only one off attack that can vary depending on luck of tiles and how long he is left on the board. In regards to comparing him to noren for the damage noren does he isn't too hard to charge twice, people usually just take him out asap plus noren can attack heroes without being directly in front of them which is the way a lot deal their damage.

i really HATE to say this..even though i detest monkeys in any way...haru actually won me a pvp battle...i have nothing else to say <.<

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wan&Xiao battercry is bug now, it is not only remove poison eff, but also remove buff of allied heros like Mirga, Tai...

Quote Originally Posted by Baka View Post
    Wan&Xiao battercry is bug now, it is not only remove poison eff, but also remove buff of allied heros like Mirga, Tai...
    I just tried to reproduce this issue, without any success.
    Wan&Xio didn't remove the buffs of the Taï and Mirga in my team.

If you stumble on this issue again, can you please let us know which situation it occured in?

Waru is balance now I think.

He's a remarkable attacker for common with a medium gauge. But the trouble is...you need to play him first, when he's alone by himself or with some elephant with a tank life. If you play him with Komeul or even Floyd if he doesn't return to deck...you're kinda in trouble.

I have a level 6 Banka...he is +24% (161x2), which means the moment he is summoned he is doing 199x2 for his death rattle. He's blasting through everything and hitting opponent's wall directly unless there's a Pyk, some insane Mori/Maarrar buff tiles. His life is 217. If I am lucky enough to get him in random, I am regularly finishing off people by hitting 500+HP damage.

I just got Banka, but I have to agree she is dealing tons of damage upon death. I can't say this is wrong though. She only deals damage after dying, and if she is frozen she deals none.

I got lucky in a random battle and got Gwen against a high level Banka (+20% or around that amount). She froze Banka, and I finished her off in the same turn by charging Mandra twice, thus dealing no damage at all. Of course, in random this was lucky, and Gwen is not one of my favorites.

I've had some more time to test out Banka now, and I do find that he can be quite a formidable opponent. However, there are still a lot of ways to counter him or kill him quickly so I think he's balanced.