Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Floyd: Should deal damage to each square in a row, not just heroes. This would make Floyd a much more formidable hero and a more popular choice when designing teams. Heroes like Konil do this, so I don't see why a fellow 'Epic' hero shouldn't follow this pattern.

I think Floyd is fine. Floyd has the advantage of disappearing and can be repositioned. Konil is a one hit wonder epic. He kills a Kishu and then he's just waiting to die.

Level 3 Floyd does 109 damage
    Level 5 Konil does 52-100 (x 2 for the veritical heroes)

Floyd is actually superior to Konil in terms of attack power. At level 5 it would do maybe 129 damage? That's about slightly lower than Konil's average of 74x2=148 but against single tile heroes, it's vastly superior.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

now that waru doesn't hit himself his health boost battlecry seems a bit excessive. I dont think he is quite op but what i gather is that his battle cry was there to balance out the fact he could hit himself so without that ability imo his health just be what it is without the battle cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garde View Post
    now that waru doesn't hit himself his health boost battlecry seems a bit excessive. I dont think he is quite op but what i gather is that his battle cry was there to balance out the fact he could hit himself so without that ability imo his health just be what it is without the battle cry.
    Nah, the extra health is needed. Otherwise he is much too easy to kill.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

with the amount of damage he deals he should be easy to kill, as most people know now to just use him without any other of their heroes on the board hes pretty damn strong especially with his low charge amount...
    at the very least if not keep his health low than his health should be what it is but not added on as a battle cry so it at least comes off the players health...
    comared to say karg who now has the health battlecry. karg is destructive but a one hit wonder. Waru will demolish you team in no time if you cant take him out and the only reason i figured he had that war cry to start with was to balance out the fact he would hit himself aswell.

with the amount of damage he deals he should be easy to kill, as most people know now to just use him without any other of their heroes on the board hes pretty damn strong especially with his low charge amount...
    at the very least if not keep his health low than his health should be what it is but not added on as a battle cry so it at least comes off the players health...
    comared to say karg who now has the health battlecry. karg is destructive but a one hit wonder. Waru will demolish you team in no time if you cant take him out and the only reason i figured he had that war cry to start with was to balance out the fact he would hit himself aswell.
    I agree Waru's health shouldn't be added through a battlecry. He does deal a good amount of damage and can wipe out an entire enemy team without much recoil to the commander. I have used this against healer teams that can't really deal direct damage to him, thus he can be activated enough times to kill them all.

On the other hand, Floyd seems fine to me. He deals a decent amount of damage and has the chance to go back and be replaced in front of a different hero. He would be too strong if he dealt the same amount of damage to every tile in the column in front of him.

Okay I can agree with the battlecry being removed and just added to his normal health. More punishment if he dies. But the fact that he can hit ally heroes really limits him in terms of effectiveness, especially if it's a newbie player who doesn't know how to play him effectively.

Celebrity

yeah thats it...
    but really once someone has used him once or twice and taken out their own team with him they know to lead with him and basically just use him til he gets wiped out, well that's what I do and thats what I've seen most that use him do. He's awesome when your opponent doesn't have a hero that deals damage directly to enemy heroes

I agree with Knighty, maybe increase his health.

He's not really OP even with his battlecry, cause if you get your gauge for a healer/Komeul full, you're in a tough spot. Using them and Waru might take them out. An opponent's Waru helped me weaken his entire team enough for Shura to finish them off. But seeing how he's a "common" hero he's pretty strong

Celebrity

i never said he was op but he is strong for a common if hes used without any other heroes on the board
    ... i just dont see the sense in his battle cry when compared to the other heroes with the same type of battle cry. Only sense it made was when he could hit himself but thats no more

i never said he was op but he is strong for a common if hes used without any other heroes on the board
    ... i just dont see the sense in his battle cry when compared to the other heroes with the same type of battle cry. Only sense it made was when he could hit himself but thats no more
    So basically to sum everyone's thoughts up:

Waru's battlecry should be removed and just applied to his normal health so it's more of a punishment if he dies.