Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    So basically to sum everyone's thoughts up:

Waru's battlecry should be removed and just applied to his normal health so it's more of a punishment if he dies.
    yep thats it

Post Tai Balance

His Battlecry makes him too OP as a support type card, increasing the activation speed until the end of the round, perhaps make the Battlecry last only for one turn

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    I think Tai is ok since his battlecry is the exact reason for him to be unique. His healing power has already been decreased a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by smilesnow View Post
    I think Tai is ok since his battlecry is the exact reason for him to be unique. His healing power has already been decreased a lot.
    Gotta know that he also increases resistance to allied heroes as well

Tai is fine. Like smile said, he has already been nerfed immensely.

Now tai must be one of the most balanced heroes.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

I personally think Tai need a bit buffing :P Compared to his older version back in Blue Wall constructed deck he isn't any special now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravandel View Post
    I personally think Tai need a bit buffing :P Compared to his older version back in Blue Wall constructed deck he isn't any special now.
    All hail Asaro and Ned hitting through resistance.

I just acquired Sarkamin and he's all powerful and stuff, but... Is there a way to reduce his gauge? Like lowering the damage he deals, or the amount he heals so his gauge isn't 120. This is a fair amount for what he does, but I wouldn't mind his power being decreased for his gauge to be a bit lower.

As far as I know (at level 24), he's the hero with the highest gauge.

For what Sarkamin does, I think his gauge is fair.

Lowering his power would mean lower his random Chasqa-like bite isn't exactly strong and his resurrected heroes has like 40HP. IMO, only way to "lower his power" would be limit the amount of heroes resurrected. But then he wouldn't be legendary.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    What Hembala's warcry really does differs from his ability description. So either one of them needs to be fixed. The lion's warcry now affects all your opponent's army, whether placed or not. Every card gets 15 energy drained and their recharge speed is increased. The lion has already had increased hp and damage. He is the most powerful legendary card now. His full control over the battlefield makes him quite easier to strike two or more times, which would leave your opponent's deck a candle in the wind.