Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smilesnow View Post
    What Hembala's warcry really does differs from his ability description. So either one of them needs to be fixed. The lion's warcry now affects all your opponent's army, whether placed or not. Every card gets 15 energy drained and their recharge speed is increased. The lion has already had increased hp and damage. He is the most powerful legendary card now. His full control over the battlefield makes him quite easier to strike two or more times, which would leave your opponent's deck a candle in the wind.
    I'd say his gauge needs to be increased to ~85

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    I'd say his gauge needs to be increased to ~85
    It's a possible solution

Hembala seems more like a legendary now, but I agree he might need a higher gauge. At least higher enough to avoid double activation per turn.

Tali: When she dies and death rattle is activated, her HP is not deducted from commander health.

Basically, the current system is when Tali dies her HP is deducted from commander HP like any other hero. However, if she is "revived" by her death rattle with like ~40-80 health, that's just another easy kill for the enemy resulting in the commander HP taking 2 Tali deaths. It's counterproductive, and certainly doesn't seem like a very epic-like hero.

I think if the death rattle activates it won't deduct from commander's HP till Tali dies again.

Thoughts?

No.

1. Because if you don't have Komeul/Yar/Hembala/Sarkamin, your enemy can use Tali once and when it is respawn not use it again. She's like a hero that does damage but doesn't suffer any consequence.

2. Plus her HP is really low. Cipai and her could be besties.

Does she respawn limitlessly? I don't have her so I don't know

Hembala is fine I think, even actives twice in a turn, 170 damage can kill no one except THE rabbit. And he is still easy to be killed by ANY heroes aiming at dealing dmg to heroes.
    Kishu’s gauge needs increase ~75, because each time her skill will give u a advantage of (8~10)*36, and a such useful die effect, with only 65 gauge, personally I think she is more a Legendary than Hembala.

Hembala is pretty deadly actually (of course it depends on what hero your enemy has and if you get enough yellow) but it's not hard to activate him 4 times in 2 turns and kill every single hero.

Also 2 times activation you can kill Floyd, Komeul, Waru, Pyk, Cipai, Sarkarmin (Level 1), Saru, Yars (if that doesn't kill him, self poison will kill him in one go), (maybe Nara)

I think his battle cry is buggy, mine says -19% activation but if you match 3 which usually gives you +15 gauge, my opponent is getting +6 gauge that's like a -60% activation.

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    No.

1. Because if you don't have Komeul/Yar/Hembala/Sarkamin, your enemy can use Tali once and when it is respawn not use it again. She's like a hero that does damage but doesn't suffer any consequence.

2. Plus her HP is really low. Cipai and her could be besties.

Does she respawn limitlessly? I don't have her so I don't know
    Only respawns once with like half health.

On my testst tali respawn infinite times
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    Hembala is pretty deadly actually (of course it depends on what hero your enemy has and if you get enough yellow) but it's not hard to activate him 4 times in 2 turns and kill every single hero.

Also 2 times activation you can kill Floyd, Komeul, Waru, Pyk, Cipai, Sarkarmin (Level 1), Saru, Yars (if that doesn't kill him, self poison will kill him in one go), (maybe Nara)

I think his battle cry is buggy, mine says -19% activation but if you match 3 which usually gives you +15 gauge, my opponent is getting +6 gauge that's like a -60% activation.
    easy to activate 4 times a turn? whaaaat? never done it, never seen it done.... 3 times is lucky.. 2 times is kinda standard and tho he'll kill the low health heroes you mentioned they are all low health because they are all really strong in their own rights hence the balance of them having low health...

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    On my testst tali respawn infinite times
    Hmmm... upon further testing it seems you are correct. Although I could have sworn my Tali died forever even when she wasn't frozen. Nevermind my earlier proposal then.