Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garde View Post
    easy to activate 4 times a turn? whaaaat? never done it, never seen it done.... 3 times is lucky.. 2 times is kinda standard and tho he'll kill the low health heroes you mentioned they are all low health because they are all really strong in their own rights hence the balance of them having low health...
    4 times in TWO turns.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    4 times in TWO turns.
    oooooh sry about that...
    my hembala nearly always gets taken out after the turn i use it

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    Hembala is pretty deadly actually (of course it depends on what hero your enemy has and if you get enough yellow) but it's not hard to activate him 4 times in 2 turns and kill every single hero.

Also 2 times activation you can kill Floyd, Komeul, Waru, Pyk, Cipai, Sarkarmin (Level 1), Saru, Yars (if that doesn't kill him, self poison will kill him in one go), (maybe Nara)

I think his battle cry is buggy, mine says -19% activation but if you match 3 which usually gives you +15 gauge, my opponent is getting +6 gauge that's like a -60% activation.
    That's because Hembala first drains 15 energy away from every one of your opponent's deck and then applies "increasing recharge speed" to them all. This is exactly what I am trying to point out. Not only those heroes on board are affected, but the entire deck. You can't counter the lion especially in random battle.

oooooh sry about that...
    my hembala nearly always gets taken out after the turn i use it
    I always have such a hard time taking him out when my opponent plays him. You need to have a Karg laying in wait.

Quote Originally Posted by smilesnow View Post
    That's because Hembala first drains 15 energy away from every one of your opponent's deck and then applies "increasing recharge speed" to them all. This is exactly what I am trying to point out. Not only those heroes on board are affected, but the entire deck. You can't counter the lion especially in random battle.
    I know he drains 15 first but if his ability is -19% activation, if I do a match of of 3, I should have +12 added to back to the gauge so I'm only 3 away from full gauge again. It should not be +6.

Depends on the level of enemy Hembala. Higher level, more drain of activation speed. Or at least that's my understanding of it.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    Depends on the level of enemy Hembala. Higher level, more drain of activation speed. Or at least that's my understanding of it.
    lvl 3 hembala is 19%. It's his war cry so it won't change

lvl 3 hembala is 19%. It's his war cry so it won't change
    My lv 4 Hembala says 20%. So the power of the warcry does increase. Besides, think about "provide some life" type of war cry, like Cipai, pyke , Waru, etc. They all gain power by leveling up.

Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by smilesnow View Post
    My lv 4 Hembala says 20%. So the power of the warcry does increase. Besides, think about "provide some life" type of war cry, like Cipai, pyke , Waru, etc. They all gain power by leveling up.
    I stand corrected than and I didn't think those other heroes added life increased either but I haven't taken much notice of them

I stand corrected than and I didn't think those other heroes added life increased either but I haven't taken much notice of them
    Surely they added more hp at higher levels.

Exclamation Noren (Balance Change)

This Legendary card is a no doubt nerf, if you comoare him to Drall, he is twice as powerful and has less charge gauge compared to Drall, what's more Drall is an Epic, the rarity before Legendary so that means that is quite unfair to give a Legendary godlike stats while giving an epic bad stats that is weaker than a Legendary by 100%

I think Noren is completely balanced currently. He does an adequate amount of damage that is split into two different lines. Pyk counters him, Saru counters him, any hero that can buff troops somewhat counters him. Plus he's not too difficult to target if you have a killer hero. And it's not like you can activate him twice in one turn unless you get extremely lucky with reds.

Also for future notice we have a thread for balancing every season, here is this season's thread: http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....sion-Season-12

Don't bother reposting though, I'm sure Chem will move this thread into the one I just posted soon enough.