Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

[08/03 - 16h30 UTC] 24H Savanah Treasurehunt !

Our Fifth Treasure hunt will soon start with an opportunity for brave Commanders to take part!

The Rules:

1. Finders keepers. If you find something cool on the scouting process you will earn it. Also, you must be fast, other commanders will be looking for treasures or allies too.

2. No die no gain: You must know, sometimes you will die exploring some areas. Its fine! You will be resurrected, but you will be skipped for the next turn. Dying sucks, uh?

200 different zones are available for exploration.
    To explore a zone you need to post the letter and numberof the zone (aka coordinates), for example "i will explore K ~ 21"

First commander who pick the zone, will explore it
    . The exploration will be going for hours. We will have (probably)a few midtime report. On mid report you will know if you can still playing or if you are dead. After the 8 hours, we will reorganize and share the full results of our explorations (this mean, when the 6 hours end you will know how you died, or if your hands are empty or full).

Remember you may only pick 1 area per exploration (aka one area per post). After you post, you will just wait till we reach a mid time report or when we regroup (aka time ends). You cannot edit your post and please do not spam the thread. If you were late on choosing a zone and somebody choose it first quote yourself and post a new one (ONLY IF YOU MISSPOSTED A ALREADY CALLED ZONE)

Same as last exploration, you will have a follower aiding you on your search. You may pick one of this to be your companion on the treasure hunt:

AAAaaaaAsaroAAAAAaaaaaaCipaiAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaYar

The hero you choose will be called on the first post. CANNOT be changed. The hero you pick are part of the game THEY ARE NOT PART OF THE REWARDS!!!!

There are a few zones special for each companion. This mean a zone designed for Asaro will trigger a rewards / dialogue if you chose her, but will be an empty tile if you chose Yar/Cipai. (Dont worry i will say if there is a special tile missed). There is a few death traps avoided if you use the right companion. Rewards, dialogues or death saving are equal for each companion

Your first post on this thread MUST have your Primal legends ID and the follower you will choose, as well as, the number of the tile:
    Example:
    Skunkix
    My id is 1234567, I will choose Asaro as my companion and i will explore L ~ 22
    Remember, the companion you choose cannot be changed! and they are not part of the rewards!
    The rewards you may encounter are:

AAAaaaa 1 Nara

AAAaaaa 3 Ken-uh

AAAaaaa 5 Maarrar

AAAaaaa 200 Gold

There are also, 3 special Zones with a Mighty Djinn Guardians, and you may only kill the guardian with the specific companion. Each guardian will drop a Key! Once a key is displayed on map every player may grab a copy. The Djinn will kill you if you dont have the correct companion.
    There is
    AAAaaaa 1 Hembala hidden on the map

Only the first player with the 3 different keys, may claim him!

You may also find some lore on this search, it will be really nice if all information you may encounter on the lore zones could be posted on our Community Book.

Be aware commander, you may also find DEATH
    on your search

Have fun and good luck

Te exploration will start at Wednesday 08 March 16:30 UTC and will end on Thursday 09 March 16:30 UTC or if all rewards are given you can check what time it is right now here >>
    Last edited by [K] BlueSky; 03-08-2017 at 10:44 AM.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Little Reminder of the Rules

1- First user to post the tile number will get the reward / death
    2 - If you die, you cannot post untill respawned (game master will tell you when die / respawned)
    3 - You must choose a companion on your first post. You CANNOT change your companion.
    4 - The new djinn feature its simple. You may kill the djin if you have the requiered companion. If you have another companion you will die. (you cannot change your companion, remember)
    The whole idea is to unlock hembala on a team quest, 3 different people with different companions should unlock the keys.
    5 - Keys unlocked on map may be picked up by any user. You use a move to pick a key, its a normal move turn.
    6 - Hembala may be claimed by one person. This person should have the 3 different keys when move to hembala tile. For obvious reasons all this zones are hidden.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

The Hunt is On!!

Good luck!!

My id is 129126, I will choose Yar as my companion and i will explore F-17

PeterLi
    My id is 734455, I will choose Cipai as my companion and i will explore E ~ 15

ChrisYu
    My id is 730630, I will choose Asaro as my companion and i will explore G ~ 16

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Ivan Cubacubz's Avatar

My ID is 552001, I will choose Asaro as my companion and I will explore C ~ 13

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

58540 I'll take yar with me and start at H13

ID: 163955

Cipai and I shall go check out the well at H19

My id is 545584, I will choose Yar as my companion and i will explore G ~ 6

My id is 715613, I will choose Cipai as my companion and i will explore B-04