Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    RexHat on F 3 didnt found anything, keep looking!

Brian on G 20 didnt found anything, keep looking!

Cesar on F 5 didnt found anything, keep looking!

HessHeif on B 5 didnt found anything, keep looking!

PeterK on H 9 has found HEMBALA!! Thanks to the 3 Different Keys he could open the Cage. Well done!!

The game has ended.

This is the first time you found all the rewards! Well done!!!

This is the complete map!

Link
    Tomorrow we will have a really detailed report with all user/rewards.

Once Again Well done!

I hope all of you have the same fun playing it as me!
    See you next Game!

Cheers!
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Final Report

///Friendly reminder here: 1) May be gramatical errors, a lot, im going to correct them eventually xD.
    2) Time is lineal on each stories but differ from a story to another.
    3) When i say "Zombies" im not talking about conventional movies ones

Fotis and Yar went to F 17 but they didnt found anything. After that they went to G 11 to explore the dryed river. Unlucky for him, the mud on the floor was really tricky. Fotis steped on a deep hole hidden by a little cape of mud. Fast a deep was the fall. RIP Fotis has died.....A powerful force filled his body with life. A Djinn revived him.. After respawning, he headed to J 19. A big Elephant saw his new pseudo-alive body and healed him. Maarrar joined Fotis's Party! (+5 Maarar). They headed to F 1 but the zone was clear, the same happened on G 10. He went to B 1. After exploring the roof of the house, he found a small pouch of gold in one corner of the terrace. Lucky! (+200 Gold). He went to F 15. The zone was empty.

PeterLi and Cipai headed to E 15. PeterLi was stung by some weird mosquito on the trip. He started to be sleepy and sleepy till he decided to rest on the floor for a while...Cipai couldnt do anything at all to help his friend to wake up him from his endless sleep. RIP. PeterLi has died.....A powerful force filled his body with life. A Djinn revived him. After respawning he went to I 12 but the place was empty. He went to J 4. There was a shiny and weird RED stone. He touched it and a RED key appeared on his inventory. He now has the First key. He went to H 15 but he didnt found anything.A 8 was empty. They headed to G 1. An Elephant was fighting vs a group of undead Cheetas. PeterLi and Cipai helped him. "Thanks firend" told the elepahnt. Maarrar decided to join PeterLi's Party (+5 Maarrar). After a while, they decided to go to F 4 the zone was calm, no enemies near, but then the floor when they were standing started to loose.Cipai managed to jump on time, but PeterLi fell on an endless pit. RIP PeterLI has died(again). A powerful force filled his body with life. A Djinn revived him. After respawned he went to D 8. There was a weird blue stone. He touched it and a BLUE key apparead on his inventory. Now he has the Second key. He and Cipai went to F 11. "Did you know? This river once was the primal water suply of this land. All our ancients drank from this river on the past, but somehow this river started to dry.... people first thougth maybe the river got a detour, then people started to get really alarmed by the speed the river was going dry. Some people attributed the end of river to the corrupted Lion King. Maybe, with the new Queen, the river will grow again..." After the story, the went to A 14 but there was nothing there, there was nothing on C 4 neither. He went to B 7. Tryed to climb up the mountain to get a better view of the zone, but he slip and found his death on the floor. RIP PeterLi has died.A powerful force filled his body with life. A Djinn revived him.. After new respawn he went to B 16. There was a yellow stone. He touched it and a yellow key appeared on his inventory. Now he has the Third key. He went to H 11 but there was nothing there. He went to the well on H 18. He tryied to see what was inside the well but he slip and fell to the hole. RIP PeterLi has died.

ChrisYu with Asaro at her side went to G 16. Behind a big house was an Elephant was resting on the house shade. He peacefulyl invited them to rest a moment at his side. After a while ChrisYu and Asaro started the march to a new zone, but now with another ally on their party (+5 Maarrar). They went to E 13 to explore the dryed river. Unlucky for her, the mud on the floor was really tricky. ChriYu steped on a deep hole hidden by a little cape of mud. Fast a deep was the fall. RIP ChrisYu has died.....A powerful force filled her body with life. A Djinn revived her. After respawning she went to J 1 but there was nothing there. Shee went to J 4. There was a shiny and weird RED stone. She touched it and a RED key appeared on her inventory. She now has the First key. A 17 had nothing of interest. She went to I 15. The zone was empty but he felt there was something more on that zone....She went to A 3 but the zone was clear, same for A 2 and C 20. She went to D 8. There was a weird blue stone. She touched it and a BLUE key apparead on her inventory. Now she has the Second key. Se went to C 18 but the zone was empty, the same happened on A 15 and on A 7. She and Asaro went to B 16. Suddently Asaro hold still "Mmmm i sense a powerful foe here.....be ready for anything". Asaro drawed a weird symboll on the floor "Quick, get iside the circle". ChristYu asked Asaro what was going on..."There is an evil spirit here...i can sense its presense, i will try to make it visible. He did some incantantion and then an Air Djinn appeared on sight. "Ahh a dark shamman....i see you know some tricks hehehehe. Im the protector of the YELLOW Key. This is one of the three keys needed to open the cage of the lion prisioner. If you want the key you shall pass my combat test. If you fail the test, i will killyou.. ChrisYu was ready to fight. Now she could see the enemy. Commander ChrisYu was a really good fighter, so she defeated the Djinn on combat. "Excelent hehe, you pass the test. Now the yellow is available for everyone. I could not drag you to your dead, so instead i will drag dead to you.". The Djinn dissapeared. ChrisYu revived all other players...and other things.....A weird Yellow Stone appeared where the Djinn was before. She touched the weird yellow stone and a Yellow key appeared on her inventory. Now she has the Third Key. After the encounter, she went to I 7. She found a Frog Hidden on the mountains. She invited him to join her party. (+1 Nara). After that she went to F 8. She found a elephant resting there. The elephant asked to join ChrisYuparty. (+5 Maarrar) .They went to A 9. They didnt found anything. On G 19 there was nothing neither. ChrisYu went to A 11. The zone was infested by undeads. She were quickly outnumbered by the zombies. RIP ChrisYu has died.

Ivan and Asaro went to C 13 but they didnt found anything
    Last edited by Skunkix; 03-10-2017 at 05:45 AM.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Meo and Cipai explored the zone of H 19. There was mostly empty but hiden near an old well, was a little pouch of gold waiting to be found, Meo was really lucky! (+200 Gold). After that she went to D 5 but there was nothing there. After that they went to J 4. Behind a big rock there was a Fire Djinn. The magical creature rised one arm on sign of stop. "Im the protector of the Red Key. This is one of the three keys needed to open the cage of the lion priosioner. If you want the key you shall pass my magical test. If you fail the test i will kill you". Commander Meo may be a great warrior but not a good carrier of magical powers. Lucky for her Cipai is a great user of magical powers. Cipai usually meditations made him one of the best magical users of Therya. The test was easily done by the Hippo something the Djinn didnt expect.. "You pass the test...." said the Djinn a bit irritated and disapointed, "Now the Key is available for everyone. I could not drag you to your dead, so instead i will drag dead to you." and with a creepy laught the Djinn dissapeared. Meo revived all other players....and other things..... A RED stone appeared just were the Djinn was floating. She softly touched the stone and a RED key appeared on her inventory. She now has the First key. After the Djinn encounter she went to B 9 but the place was empty. B 2 was empty aswel. They went to E 19. The zone appeared to be empty, soon as they started to leave some skeletall arms grabbed Meo on the legs. A group of Undead Hyenas started to rise from the floor. Meo was quickly outnumbered by the zombies. Just before she died, she could hear again the creepy Djinn laught again. RIP Meo has died.A powerful force filled her body with life. A Djinn revived her. After respawned she went to D 8. There was a weird blue stone. She touched it and a BLUE key apparead on her inventory. Now she has the Second key. Meo went to I 3. She tryied to enter a house but when she stepped on the door a few arrows flyed toward her chest. RIP Meo has died(again).A powerful force filled her body with life. A Djinn revived her.. After respawn she went to B 20 but there was nothing there. There was nothing on A 6. Meo went to F 10. The zone was infested by undeads. She were quickly outnumbered by the zombies. RIP Meo has died.

Thomas and Yar tryied luck on G 6 but they didnt found anything. C 11 was empty aswel. He went to J 4. There was a shiny and weird RED stone. He touched it and a RED key appeared on his inventory. He now has the First key. He went to D 8. There was a weird blue stone. He touched it and a BLUE key apparead on his inventory. Now he has the Second key.

Isaac explored C 4 with Cipai. They didnt found anything. They tryied better luck on F 12. Buried on the mud of a dry river, was a little pouch of gold! Thats really lucky! (+200 Gold). He went to D 12 but there was nothing there. He went to J 4. There was a shiny and weird RED stone. He touched it and a RED key appeared on his inventory. He now has the First key. The zone of B 8 had nothing of interest. Same unlucky luck for H 12, A 20 and I 15. He decided to go to B 3. He found an elephant hidden near some rocks. "Something is wrong, deads are rising everywhere. May be wise to explore on a group". Maarrar decided to join Isaac's Party! (+5 Maarrar). They went to E 4 but they didnt found anything. He went to D 8. There was a weird blue stone. He touched it and a BLUE key apparead on his inventory. Now he has the Second key. After that, they went to C 10. He found another ally for his travels! (+5 Maarar)

The zone of H 20 was inspected by AllanYu and Cipai. There was nothing there. There was nothing neither on B 18. The zone of H 17 wast empty. I 19 was empty. He went to J 4. There was a shiny and weird RED stone. He touched it and a RED key appeared on his inventory. He now has the First key. They went to I 15, the zone was empty but AllanYu tought maybe there was something there....They headed to I 8. He tryied to climb up the mountain, but a flase step made him fell. There was not a long drop but was a hard one. RIP AllanYu has died. A powerful force filled his body with life. A Djinn revived him. After respawned he went to D 8. There was a weird blue stone. He touched it and a BLUE key apparead on his inventory. Now he has the Second key. He went to I 11 but there was nothing of interest. They went to I 13. They found an Elephant resting near the dry river. He invited it to join the party. (+5 Maarrar). He headed to A 12 but there was nothing there. AllanYu went to D 20, he found another Elephant and this one too joined his party (+5 Maarrar). He went to B 16. There was a yellow stone. He touched it and a yellow key appeared on his inventory. Now he has the Third key. He went to D 14 but didnt found anything there. AllanYu went to E 2. The zone was infested by undeads. He were quickly outnumbered by the zombies. RIP AllanYu has died.

RobertoG and Yar searched the E 3 but there was nothing there

Joweh and Cipai didnt have luck on H 5. A 1 had the same result.. G 17 didnt hold treasures. He didnt found anything on A 10 neither on C 6. He went to J 4. There was a shiny and weird RED stone. He touched it and a RED key appeared on his inventory. He now has the First key. He went to D 8. There was a weird blue stone. He touched it and a BLUE key apparead on his inventory. Now he has the Second key. They went to C 12 and found a raven trying to drink water from the waterpatchs on the dry river. Joweh offered the raven some water of his provisions. The raven was really greatefull and he decided to join Joweh's Party! (+3 Ken-uh). They headed to H 14 but the zone was clear, H 6 was empty aswel.He went to B 16. There was a yellow stone. He touched it and a yellow key appeared on his inventory. Now he has the Third key. He went to F 2 but they didnt found anything there.

Maycon and Asaro went to B 13. In the dry river they meet a little Frog. "This place is really hot, i would give anything to be back on the swamps of Ozo again....Hey what about if we help each other? I will help you on your trip and you help me to leave this horrible and hot place. Camon, its a good trade! You cant resist... Nara joined Maycon's party! (+1 Nara)

LuisAlvarez and Cipai went to J 8. They didnt found anything. There was nothing on C 7 neither. They traveled to C 9. He encountered a few weird lions standing there, balancing on their feets. "Hello?" asked, Luis. The Lions faced him and Lius could see these lions should not be alive! The body of the foes were half rotten and in some places the bones were visible! The power of the Djinn resurrected almost every dead on the radius. Luis soon got outnumbered by the Zombies. RIP. Luis has Died.
    Last edited by Skunkix; 03-10-2017 at 05:45 AM.

Erwin followed by Asaro went to D 7. A raven was holding still on the middle of the road. "Hello friends. Wanna make a good trade? You give me all of your gold and i will spare your life. Its a good trade right?. Erwin decided a better trade may be fighting the bandit. After a short battle the raven changed his mind "Well, i may have another offer to you. What about if i join you and we share the loot of our adventures? Ken-Uh joined Erwin's Party! (+3 Ken-uh). They went to I 17 but they didnt found anything. D 1 didnt hold any secrets.D 4 was empty. They went to D 8. He found a Water Djinn near the dry river. The magical creature rised one arm on sign of stop. "Im the protector of the Blue Key. This is one of the three keys needed to open the cage of the lion prisioner. If you want the key you shall pass my resistance test. If you fail the test you will die" The Djinn opened a small purple bottle and poured a dark liquid on a cup. "If you drink till the last drop, you will pass the test.". Erwin started to drink the liquid, but after a few sips he fell on the ground totally stark. RIP Erwin has died.

Michael and Yar explored the J 2 zone but they didnt found anything. The zone of G 8 was empty. He went to G 5 and found a raven trying to rip out some gems from the golden elephant statue. "Eeeeeeh. im just stealing making the statue pretier, these gems made it ugly dont you think? Michael told him he does not care about how pretty is a statue and the raven was alivied "yeaah me neither, i dont like art....what about if we explore together this land? Ken-uh decided to join Michael's Party! (+3 Ken-uh). They went to F 11 and there was nothing there, but still Michael sense there may be something hidden there.....He went to D 8. There was a weird blue stone. He touched it and a BLUE key apparead on his inventory. Now he has the Second key. He went to J 4. There was a shiny and weird RED stone. He touched it and a RED key appeared on his inventory. He now has the First key. He went to A 18 but there was nothing there, same thing on E 18 and on D 17. C 19 was empty too. He went to B 16. There was a yellow stone. He touched it and a yellow key appeared on his inventory. Now he has the Third key. He went to D 18. A raven was walking slowly there. Got a little exited about Michael encounter. "Hey, im really bored here, can i join you on your adventures?" Ken-uh joined Michael's Party! (+3 Ken-uh). Michael went to J 14. The zone was infested by undeads. He were quickly outnumbered by the zombies. RIP Michael has died.

Carlos and Cipai tryed luck on J 5. There was nothing there. C 8 had nothing of valor. They went to J 20. The zone was infested by just-resurrected-by-a-Djinn Zombies. Carlos went outnumbered really fast by the undeads. RIP Carlos has died.

Powerbob and Yar explored E 14 but the place didnt hold anything. He went to J 4. There was a shiny and weird RED stone. He touched it and a RED key appeared on his inventory. He now has the First key. He and Yar went to I 15. They found a really weird black mushroom on the big tree base. Yar quickly grabbed a piece of cloth and rooted up the mushroom, then she carefully packed away on her bag. "Hehe aboki, we are really lucky, yes,yes lucky. This Mushroom is called DeathDoor, it has a really really powerful poison. she made a little pause "but thats not the most important feature of this 'shroom, aboki,.....this 'shroom is used for some tribus on their rituals. The shamans or oracles from some tribus of the Saavanha may know how to infuse this shroom into a sacred drink. Instead of killing you, this drink will let you comunicate with your long time dead ancestors.....This shroom have a really high value on this region. As i told you, aboki, we were really lucky to find this hehe.. After the little story, they went to D 8. They found a Water Djinn near the dry river. The magical creature rised one arm on sign of stop. "Im the protector of the Blue Key. This is one of the three keys needed to open the cage of the lion prisioner. If you want the key you shall pass my resistance test. If you fail the test you will die" The Djinn opened a small purple bottle and poured a dark liquid on a cup. "If you drink till the last drop, you will pass the test.". Yar were really excited! "Aboki! Thats the drink i told you before, let me do the test, yes?, yes let me do it" Yar grabed the cup and swallowed all the drink on matter of seconds "aahh, yummy.....now here comes the trip aboki!". The Djinn was really surpriced "that was literally poison, how its posible to she be alive?.....well i guess you pass the test....But be aware, even if i couldnt drag you to your dead, then i will drag death to you" and with a *poof* the Djinn dissapeared. PowerBob revived all other players.....and other things.....At the place the Djinn was, there was a Blue Stone PowerBob touched the stone and a BLUE key appeared on his inventory. Now he has the Second key.(***)

Cesar and Cipai explored C 16 but there was nothing there. I 18 was empty. There was nothing on E 20 neither. Same happened on D 2. He went to B 16. There was a yellow stone. He touched it and a yellow key appeared on his inventory. Now he has the Third key. He went to J 4. There was a shiny and weird RED stone. He touched it and a RED key appeared on his inventory. He now has the First key. He went to D 8. There was a weird blue stone. He touched it and a BLUE key apparead on his inventory. Now he has the Second key. He went to I 9 but there was nothing there. He went to F 5 but the zone was empty

RickDick and Asaro explored J 7 and didnt found anything. They didnt found anything on J 6 neither. He went to I 15. The zone was empty but he felt there was something more on that zone....They went to I 16 but the zone was clear.

RalRepta and Asaro went to I 2 and didnt found anything. E 10 had no items of value.

ArielGonzales and Cipai explored E 12 but the zone was empty. He went to J 4. There was a shiny and weird RED stone. He touched it and a RED key appeared on his inventory. He now has the First key. He went toD 8. There was a weird blue stone. He touched it and a BLUE key apparead on his inventory. Now he has the Second key. He went to G 12 but he didnt found anything. He went to D 14. He found a small pouch of gold on the floor. Lucky!! (+200 Gold). He went to B 16. There was a yellow stone. He touched it and a yellow key appeared on his inventory. Now he has the Third key. He went to G 7 but there was nothing there same on J 13 and B 17. ArielG went to C 17. The zone was infested by undeads. He were quickly outnumbered by the zombies. RIP ArielG has died.
    Last edited by Skunkix; 03-10-2017 at 06:42 AM.

Abee Kim and Cipai tryied the zone of E 5 but they didnt found anything.

Knight and Asaro explored J 3. They didnt found anything. F 20 had nothing of intereset. The same happened on I 10 and on I 20. There was nothing on E 1. Knighty went to C 1. The zone was infested by undeads. He were quickly outnumbered by the zombies. RIP Knighty has died.

Dizzy and Yar went to D 11. The place was empty. They didnt found anything on B 19, nothing on B 10 neither

DeanAbram and Cipai didnt found anything on D 10

Bernie P and Yar went to E 6 but they didnt found anything.

Brian and Cipai went to D 9 but there was nothing there. He went to J 4. There was a shiny and weird RED stone. He touched it and a RED key appeared on his inventory. He now has the First key. He went toD 8. There was a weird blue stone. He touched it and a BLUE key apparead on his inventory. Now he has the Second key. He went to J 9 but the zone was empty. He went to B 16. There was a yellow stone. He touched it and a yellow key appeared on his inventory. Now he has the Third key. He tryed A 19 but that zone was empty same with D 19 and F 19. Neither on G 20

Technique and Asaro went to J 15 but didnt found anything.

PeterK and Cipai went toD 8. There was a weird blue stone. He touched it and a BLUE key apparead on his inventory. Now he has the Second key. He went to J 4. There was a shiny and weird RED stone. He touched it and a RED key appeared on his inventory. He now has the First key. He went to B 16 and SUDDENTLY something invisible stabed he on the chest. RIP PeterK has died.A powerful force filled his body with life. A Djinn revived him.. After new respawn he went to B 16. There was a yellow stone. He touched it and a yellow key appeared on his inventory. Now he has the Third key. He went to H 10, there was nothing if interest, same for J 10. After that he went to J 11 and found an elephant on the zone. He asked him to join the party. (+5 Maarrar). PeterK headed to H 9. He found 3 weird holes on the wall of the dryed river. He used the RED, BLUE and YELLOW keys on the holes. Suddently the wall oppened like a door and a secret cave was shown. Hembala was chained to the wall of the cave. "So, are you my hero or my butcher?" When PeterK unchaine him from the wall Hembala thanked him. "I own you my freedom friend, let me join you! Hembala joined PeterK's Party! (+1 Hembala)

Marius and Cipai went to H 8 but there was nothing there

Rexhat and Yar didnt found anything on F 6. He went to C 5. There was a small hole on the back of the golden elephant statue. He spotted a little sack inside the hole. How lucky! , the pouch had some gold! (+200 Gold). He went to D 8. There was a weird blue stone. He touched it and a BLUE key apparead on his inventory. Now he has the Second key. He went to B 16. There was a yellow stone. He touched it and a yellow key appeared on his inventory. Now he has the Third key. He went to J 4. There was a shiny and weird RED stone. He touched it and a RED key appeared on his inventory. He now has the First key. He tryed B 15 and he found an Elephant resting near a tree. He asked the elephant to join the party. (+5 Maarrar). They went to E 11 but they didnt found anything, same at F 16 same on F 3.

Estefan and Cipai went to A 5 but they didnt found anything.

ElfredRev and Yar went to G 13 but they didnt found anything. He went to A 4. The zone was infested by undeads. He were quickly outnumbered by the zombies. RIP FredRev has died.

HeisHeit and Yar went to B 16. There was a yellow stone. He touched it and a yellow key appeared on his inventory. Now he has the Third key. He went to D 8. There was a weird blue stone. He touched it and a BLUE key apparead on his inventory. Now he has the Second key. He went to J 4. There was a shiny and weird RED stone. He touched it and a RED key appeared on his inventory. He now has the First key. He went to H 4 but there was nothing there! There was nothing on B 5 neither.

Sargey Fed and Cipai went to F 18 but they didnt find anything

BigGreg and Asaro went to H 2 found a Raven near a house. "Hey friend, the house over there have some death traps, you must be careful...Hey maybe a good idea is to be on a party, can i join yours? Ken-uh joined BigGreg's Party (+3 Ken-uh)

(***): Game Master Note: At the time Powerbob was recieving the keys, Yar was on a really hard trip talking to the stones.
    Last edited by Skunkix; 03-10-2017 at 05:51 AM.