Non-Facebook Sponsor Link Doesn't Work

In the past week, I have successfully invited four friends to play the game. However, only the one who joined through my Facebook link got me credit when he reached level 7. The other three used the generic link, but I never got credit with them. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, were you ever able to work it out?

Also, just to assure everyone - none of the recruits played before, they all used my link to install the game (I was present when two of them signed up using it), and they are all above level 7 now. I tried taking it up with Kobojo's customer support, but they just blew me off blaming the issue on the recruits not fulfilling one of the aforementioned requirements.

Thank you for your report, this will be looked into today.
    What's your Primal Legends ID please?

And thanks so much for inviting your friends to play Primal Legends :)

Quote Originally Posted by [K] BlueSky View Post
    Thank you for your report, this will be looked into today.
    What's your Primal Legends ID please?

And thanks so much for inviting your friends to play Primal Legends :)
    I really appreciate the response BlueSky. It's quite frustrating to go out of my way to get people to play and not get the promised rewards. I have been using the Facebook link now instead.

My ID is 846178. The IDs of the recruits who used my generic link are:

Unfortunately after thorough investigation we couldn't find any issue here - the users mentioned installed Primal Legends naturally from our App Stores.

Please share the link you've used for these invites and we should be able to get to the bottom of this.

Quote Originally Posted by [K] BlueSky View Post
    Unfortunately after thorough investigation we couldn't find any issue here - the users mentioned installed Primal Legends naturally from our App Stores.

Please share the link you've used for these invites and we should be able to get to the bottom of this.
    Customer support noted that they have to sign up through Facebook even when they use my generic link. Can you confirm? I guess that would be the reason, because I sent those three recruits that link instead of the FB invite since they do not have Facebook.

This is the link I sent them: https://app.adjust.com/ehqei7?label=846178

I can confirm this is being looked into, thank you for getting back with this information.
    We'll update the thread once we know more.

After investigation unfortunately we weren't ablet ot see any issues! It seem the lack of reward just came from the source your friends installed Primal Legends from, which was generic.
    Using the specific Sponsorship link is imperative!

We appreciate your patience and understanding whilst we were looking into this.