Lightbulb Birthday Offers/Gifts

I wonder if the game has the info of the day we started MGG, because if the game has....Why not Birthfay Offers/Gifts for us players!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    I wonder if the game has the info of the day we started MGG, because if the game has....Why not Birthfay Offers/Gifts for us players!
    it's called: anniversary...
    and yeah, there should be gift or something... and special offers in market for the celebration of this game, yearly

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah Qumper View Post
    it's called: anniversary...
    and yeah, there should be gift or something... and special offers in market for the celebration of this game, yearly
    Not the game, the player's birth

Not the game, the player's birth
    Well, there are millions of players, so it's not possible. There are daily gifts on the fanpage on FB too!

Quote Originally Posted by HolyG View Post
    Well, there are millions of players, so it's not possible. There are daily gifts on the fanpage on FB too!
    Them create an AI like Cortana to store the info and wait for the day to come then the gidt gets triggered onto the player :P

Them create an AI like Cortana to store the info and wait for the day to come then the gidt gets triggered onto the player :P
    That'd be hard but we'll just wait for Allen Bernard to reply.

Hi Psy-Captains,
    We have the information about the first day you arrived on the game but not the birthday.
    However this could indeed be interesting, it would be nice to celebrate your loyalty indeed, makes sense.
    As usual, I'll be transferring this to my team

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Allen Bernard View Post
    Hi Psy-Captains,
    We have the information about the first day you arrived on the game but not the birthday.
    However this could indeed be interesting, it would be nice to celebrate your loyalty indeed, makes sense.
    Thanks! ��

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Allen Bernard View Post
    Hi Psy-Captains,
    cool,
    thanks for caring