Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    I have seen that on another game and didnt like it. I particually rather the same recharge rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Walther View Post
    the new badger is fine, i think the color change is a positiv thing and helps the enemy.
    I see same way, but i think he may be a few points more of gauge. like 71 istead of 69.

Its too random to be considered op and to increase a lot the gauge. It is Balanced enought.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garde View Post
    Altho having one colour can work against you a times most of the time it greatly works in your favour so I think an idea like this might not be a bad thing
    But then you get into issues like you got the team through random and now it's like you're being punished. Personally I don't support the idea.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Walther View Post
    imho
    Tali needs a revamp, she is to big for what she does, i would reduce her size to one field and her damage area should be the first row, just like wakai.

waru should be downgraded, to much HP and to much damage if you only have one hero out.

Sarkamin needs his gauge reduced to something like 100.

Stortan needs his gauge increased because he is to easy to activate and, if you play random and you only have healers you cant do anything!

Falkar needs his damage reduced.
    ---

the new badger is fine, i think the color change is a positiv thing and helps the enemy.
    taking into account talis regen ability i think she is fine as is.
    waru is an interesting one, yeah on his own he is devastating but if not played by himself he works against you just as much as for you. I reckon his damage is fine but his HP is too high
    agreed sarkamin could do with a gauge reduction
    I actually think stortan is weak so disagree with anything to make him weaker
    Falkar I think just needs a gauge increase to balance out the damage he deals

aaaand once again Kishu, hembala and komeul need balancing more than anything else

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    But then you get into issues like you got the team through random and now it's like you're being punished. Personally I don't support the idea.
    well no, I wouldnt feel that way but using that logic doesnt it feel like you get punished as it is by getting a team of 4 different colours and your opponent 1 or 2 colours... unless you have some lucky cascading you might have one or 2 heroes charged while their whole team is charged

Monochromatic builds have the biggest problem of all game R N G. Mono teams are so doble edge.

*edit*

Anyone got skunkix on chest? i opened several chest (including pvp) and could not get him. I just bought it the other day.
    Last edited by Skunkix; 03-26-2017 at 11:54 PM.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    Monochromatic builds have the biggest problem of all game R N G. Mono teams are so doble edge.
    Agreed they are double edged however in my experience it works in your favour a lot more than against you and when it works in your favour it works in a big way.....
    But would you agree that having 4 different colours is always almost always a disadvantage?

I rather using 4 colours, for not-so-pro players like me everything you may move works lol. So, when random gives me a 3 or 4 of same colour i know, when i must need the tiles, the field will be totally full of other 3 colours.

I hate mono :C

Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    I rather using 4 colours, for not-so-pro players like me everything you may move works lol. So, when random gives me a 3 or 4 of same colour i know, when i must need the tiles, the field will be totally full of other 3 colours.

I hate mono :C
    fair enough... I like anything but 4 different colour, preferably 2 really but each to their own I guess....

also I got skunkix out of a chest... was a 4 or 8hr chest, I cant really remember but it was one of the first chests I opened after it release

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garde View Post
    well no, I wouldnt feel that way but using that logic doesnt it feel like you get punished as it is by getting a team of 4 different colours and your opponent 1 or 2 colours... unless you have some lucky cascading you might have one or 2 heroes charged while their whole team is charged
    To be honest when using random I generally hope for mixed color teams. Gives you a wide variety of heroes and it's difficult for your opponent to guess what heroes you have.

Please continue this discussion in the Season 14 Live Balance Discussion thread and thank you for your participation
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>