Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garde View Post
    That's pretty much my point. I'd put the three green buffers against the two blue and although it'd be closer I think I'd still take the two blues. Sokals ok but either the blues are too strong of the greens too weak...

Yeah kiit has less chance of hitting the front or back row but has double the chance of hitting the other rows, given his high attack and is absolutely devastating against two tile heroes, both vertical and horizontal, and he also wipes out a third of your board. imo he's too easily activated. I've wiped out whole teams and had my team wiped in one turn from 3 kiit attacks. He, like komeul, just needs to be made more difficult to activate so frequently.
    Btw just played a game and after the frist turn my opponent activated komeul 7 times in a row without even a cas ace combo!
    You've misunderstood. I'm saying Bane + Sokal and Mori + Maarrar is about even.

Beginning gauge for Marraar is 75
    Sokal with the higher of the two green is only at 50

All things equal I summon/activate Sokal and Bane twice before Maarrar once.

It's because when people get a Mori+Maarrar match it feels OP but once that match is gone those tiles are gone. Bane and Sokal tiles are all over the entire board so over the course of 3 moves they even out. Green are not inferior.
    Last edited by Meo; 03-20-2017 at 01:23 AM.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

yeah i got what you were saying but you said yourself "Borg and Bane would lose because Borg is too weak" which is exactly the point i was trying to make :)

me and doc played about 8 matches this morning, i only had mori/maarrar and he had borg/bane and i won all but 2 of them. He is making up excuses (lol) but to me proved the point I was trying to make

Angry NERF THEM!!

All heal deck is so broken, nerf them all!!

Ok well let's say you have Borg and bane together and I have mori and Maarrar. I'm willin to bet I win.

Anyways yep kiit, gauge increase please
    Borg and Bane has cheaper gauge limit

yeah i got what you were saying but you said yourself "Borg and Bane would lose because Borg is too weak" which is exactly the point i was trying to make :)

me and doc played about 8 matches this morning, i only had mori/maarrar and he had borg/bane and i won all but 2 of them. He is making up excuses (lol) but to me proved the point I was trying to make
    I'm not disagreeing that Borg is weak lol

I just think they are evenly matched as long as the boards match up and both sides get an even distribution of units. One or both of us was screwed almost every match to board distribution where we couldn't match anything for 2-3 turns more than a 3u o.O

I still think its 50|50 cause in our matches, they were all pretty close and the health stayed about even until one of us got a lucky cascade after cascade to take the match. Hoping we'll get in some more tomorrow and hopefully those matches will be more balanced than today, and whoever went first was usually the one that got lucky

Basically the person with an extra turn won the match, its not my fault the game was mad at me for not playing all day and only let me go first once

Really was fun though, and hope we can have some more fun later
    Last edited by gWorldz; 03-20-2017 at 08:13 AM.
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by gWorldz View Post
    I'm not disagreeing that Borg is weak lol

I just think they are evenly matched as long as the boards match up and both sides get an even distribution of units. One or both of us was screwed almost every match to board distribution where we couldn't match anything for 2-3 turns more than a 3u o.O

I still think its 50|50 cause in our matches, they were all pretty close and the health stayed about even until one of us got a lucky cascade after cascade to take the match. Hoping we'll get in some more tomorrow and hopefully those matches will be more balanced than today, and whoever went first was usually the one that got lucky

Basically the person with an extra turn won the match, its not my fault the game was mad at me for not playing all day and only let me go first once

Really was fun though, and hope we can have some more fun later
    definitely have some more "testing" to do. I wont take it so easy on you next time tho.. haha

Still trying to figure out why Hembala is not patched or nerfed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Eegge Boyinh View Post
    Still trying to figure out why Hembala is not patched or nerfed yet.
    Right?

I think they're waiting until they have a sizeable amount of heroes to patch.

Post Mori

She chips so such for such a cheap gauge hero, so as Maaraar. Just......nerf their gauge

Its balanced most now, back on time he healed x4 squares on the middle with all healed clustered there. That was really cool for her btw.

Also, moving thread to live balance discussion
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    She chips so such for such a cheap gauge hero, so as Maaraar. Just......nerf their gauge
    Mori is fine, as is Marrar.

Borg needs ability increase to buff more.

Kishu needs gauge increase.

Besides those all the healers are pretty balanced.