Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Post Healers

I think all of the healers need 25% health nerf because if someone is using Full-Out Heal Deck, it's just unstoppable since the heroes keeps healing themselves and the entire battlefield

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Kishus gauge and falkars gauge both need increasing

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    I think all of the healers need 25% health nerf because if someone is using Full-Out Heal Deck, it's just unstoppable since the heroes keeps healing themselves and the entire battlefield
    If you have Stortan you could render them useless and hopefully you have some hero killers. Pyk would slow them down substantially.

For all healer teams that are probably hiding behind one another hugging the walls a Horis/Nara/Mandra/Floyd would be deadly. Target seekers like Uku/Falkar/Ken-Uh/Hembala/Shura/Chasqa would be decent as well.

Gwenn would be disruptive and if you activate Saru 2 or 3 times they become quite manageable.

Any healer is usually stoped by reds heroes or fire / freeze
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

all i see are healer teams now, its so annoying, no unique teams at all, its starting to get annoying, something minor should be done to healers though

Quote Originally Posted by Estefan Rodriguez View Post
    all i see are healer teams now, its so annoying, no unique teams at all, its starting to get annoying, something minor should be done to healers though
    Only two healers I see issues with are Kishu and Marrar. I think both of their gauges need to be increased.

Maarrar's fine. Once they drop to the front they need to waste a move for their healing to be of use. Kishu does need a little increase.

I'd rather meet healing teams than Hembala, Kishu, Komeul teams. Killing Kishu without freezing her first is like a death wish.

Hello
    I have only 1 problem, it's not the heros themselves, it's team of 2 or 4 heros with the same color
    I think we need some adjustments like this
    2 Heros:+5% to activate
    3 heros :10%
    4 Heros: 15% (20%?)

Mirga should be able to heal all the heros, on the field or not

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post

I'd rather meet healing teams than Hembala, Kishu, Komeul teams. Killing Kishu without freezing her first is like a death wish.
    This. I love hembala but he needs a little (little) *little* gauge imcrease. It stomp my heroes everytime.
    Dont kill the hero plz just add +5 gauge or somewhat.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    This. I love hembala but he needs a little (little) *little* gauge imcrease. It stomp my heroes everytime.
    Dont kill the hero plz just add +5 gauge or somewhat.
    He needs 81 or higher imo.