Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Floyd

I think Meo meant before the dungeon event ended.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Never acquired a card piece since the friendship dungeon was closed. Cipai was one thing and when it comes to Floyd, they change their strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garde View Post
    before the dungeon event? but floyd was released with one of the dungeon events and the only thing I'm actually sure about was they said he was a dungeon exclusive
    and I hope someone else can confirm they've gotten floyd out of any other chest other than one from a dungeon cause atm its just you... I cant say for sure I havent but I dont remember getting getting him elsewhere....

also I just got 18 arpas from that epic chest deal, until then I was still short cards to upgrade him to lvl 3. apart from floyd and legendaries he was the most elusive hero for me to get
    While we still had the event I think I got 2 from a Green 8 hour Chest but haven't received any since the event o.O
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by gWorldz View Post
    While we still had the event I think I got 2 from a Green 8 hour Chest but haven't received any since the event o.O
    you think, but are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garde View Post
    you think, but are you sure?
    I'm am pretty sure but not certain o.O

I got Floyd from somewhere and it wasn't from the event. I have all the event rewards received from the event in the Friendship Day video I uploaded so I had to have gotten them from either that chest, a free chest or a battle chest.

The reason I know is I had health issues and was hospitalized during that event, I barely finished all 3 versions before it ended and I was only able to do each once and I unchested them then
    Last edited by gWorldz; 03-15-2017 at 02:00 AM.
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>