Post Matchmaking System

Just got owned by a low evo player 3 times IN A ROW, and all I get is -60 (-20 each). In case if you are wondering, this is from the Defense Team Result, the reason why I got owned so easily is because I'm lacking tags for Defense ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Just got owned by a low evo player 3 times IN A ROW, and all I get is -60 (-20 each). In case if you are wondering, this is from the Defense Team Result, the reason why I got owned so easily is because I'm lacking tags for Defense ;-;
    Where are the feedbacks?? This matchmaking is an issue

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

The pvp itself it's broken since the game release it has always been the same, u can put all teams u want they will easily get beaten from a super tag and since the AI is quite retarded ur gonna loose 80% of ur defenses, the only solutions provided like the points given at the end of the battle have been a complete disaster and i honestly lost any hope for anything to be fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Sad to hear that. But I feel you, I have this problem too.

Im back for 6 months or so I got level 73 evo and reached top 1 % finally its always good to know when you can win without allies it makes you even stronger . I Also farm xp but it takes allot of silver lul