Thread: Kortex

Kortex

So I tried the new rat out on q375... I don't get it?

He summons a rat that takes up 1 space on the enemy board. The summoned rat doesn't seem to do anything but poison itself.
    Tried killing it off - it just disappears.

So it blocks one space on the board for a limited time?

Have I missed something?

Just tried waiting for the self poisoning to kill the mini rat off... might of had a secondary effect... nada.

I don't have it yet, so I can't confirm this, but I believe the rat he summons deals direct damage to enemy commander.

So it would have no effect on boss level.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

yeah i just tried it once just then. at level 2 every rat summoned will deal 32 damage to the opponent each of their turn.

The rat does direct damage and takes up a space on your opponent's board. The self poison is it doesn't stick around forever if it managed to hide behind Pyk.

I think it if managed to fall in the row before Marraar/in the centre when your opponent has a Mori, it could be disruptive.

Not sure if you can move him around like the Rod balls (cause I only tested him out in PvE)

You can move the little pesky rat.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Ahh, thanks all :)