Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

PvP shouldn't allow repeated attacks by same player.

See the attached picture but this happens a lot. The one attacker is fame 219 so there should have been lots of other players they could have attacked but the game allowed them to attack me 4 times in a row for 1 (all I lost). The other (with 2 attacks) was at fame 243.

The game should either not allow consecutive attacks or at least allow us to attack them for each time they attacked us.

When I attacked the 219 I beat it with no problems - I'm at 243.
    fight.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    See the attached picture but this happens a lot. The one attacker is fame 219 so there should have been lots of other players they could have attacked but the game allowed them to attack me 4 times in a row for 1 (all I lost). The other (with 2 attacks) was at fame 243.

The game should either not allow consecutive attacks or at least allow us to attack them for each time they attacked us.

fight.jpg
    Rip me.
    10 chars

fight.jpg
    Did a post like this, may I ask how do you put images into a post?

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by HolyG View Post
    Rip me.
    10 chars
    Sorry, don't understand

Illustrious

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Did a post like this, may I ask how do you put images into a post?
    I use the buttons above the edit box and Win10's snipping tool/paint. See attached pic.

Capture.JPG

Illustrious

Happened again last night with opponents that have a much higher fame than I do. This time I didn't need to do any image editing to show them as they were together

Capture.JPG

Happened again last night with opponents that have a much higher fame than I do. This time I didn't need to do any image editing to show them as they were together

Capture.JPG
    Funny enough Bernard is been very inactive lately