Post Sending Request Convenient Fix [PC]

For PC Players, you guys know that sending request is difficult especially if you want to send Tag Assist for PVP, because I just have to memorize the name of the pro players with strong tags for the sending of requests so I suggest putting the XP/Fame Bar to show the highest fame player, just like in Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    For PC Players, you guys know that sending request is difficult especially if you want to send Tag Assist for PVP, because I just have to memorize the name of the pro players with strong tags for the sending of requests so I suggest putting the XP/Fame Bar to show the highest fame player, just like in Mobile
    Or simply show the tag?

Quote Originally Posted by HolyG View Post
    Or simply show the tag?
    Nah, that may cause the game to lag because I have lots of friends and tags

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Nah, that may cause the game to lag because I have lots of friends and tags
    ( it's the same thing) xp.

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm keeping a list of my "friends" and their tags to help with this as fame doesn't cut it at. I've got high fame friends that have fast tags which are useless in most battles.

In some cases they'll go from a great tag one week (bounda, space surfer, noren) to a poor tag (pug, windspirit) the next. Can mean a drop from a 20+ K hit to a 5K hit. When you start a fight you don't like to find that out.

Being able to see the tag would be the only solution to me. But then it means the get will be less variable.