Post One Tile Legendary

We need a new Legendary like this because ever Legendary always takes in 2 tiles which can be sort of a disadvantage to charge up your heroes because of the one tile blockage

This sounds extremely situational and you also have to look at the other side of the argument.

Legendaries are often times quite powerful; they should be more than one tile for balancing purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    This sounds extremely situational and you also have to look at the other side of the argument.

Legendaries are often times quite powerful; they should be more than one tile for balancing purposes.
    Then let's make it 3 tiles :v

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Then let's make it 3 tiles :v
    We have one; Stortan.

i think from what ive seen, there are only 3 3 tile legendarys, pak/Stortan and styr, might be wrong but...not very confident in what im saying

Quote Originally Posted by Estefan Rodriguez View Post
    i think from what ive seen, there are only 3 3 tile legendarys, pak/Stortan and styr, might be wrong but...not very confident in what im saying
    Stortan is the only 3 tile legendary but Pyk, Saal and Styr are the other 3 tile heroes and all are epic o.O
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

my bad, i was half asleep when i wrote this lol,i knew i was wrong in some field, usually am