Space Surfer doing a fraction of damage?!?

for some reason, my Space Surfer is only doing a fraction of the damage he should be doing. i took screen shots during the battle. i find it very strange. when you choose your attack, it tells you how mich damage you can expect to inflict within the parameters of the victim and modifiers. for instance, for a neutal attack, he should do 8763, but the attack is actually only doing 5988. can this be fixed? it's becoming quite frustrating, as tisnis the only mutant i have niticed this problem with.
    Last edited by gWorldz; 03-16-2017 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Replaced Title Prefix after Moving Post

8k? must be the wrong game...lol max hp ive seen is 1500-1600, might wanna post this on a different forum

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Miller View Post
    for some reason, my Space Surfer is only doing a fraction of the damage he should be doing. i took screen shots during the battle. i find it very strange. when you choose your attack, it tells you how mich damage you can expect to inflict within the parameters of the victim and modifiers. for instance, for a neutal attack, he should do 8763, but the attack is actually only doing 5988. can this be fixed? it's becoming quite frustrating, as tisnis the only mutant i have niticed this problem with.
    Try slowing the the battle speed, that will show the real damage dealt

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Agree with Jason - I see regularly over 17k consistently at L61.