Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The Legend...

  1. #1

    The Legend...

    Will there ever be a mutant that is stronger than Space Surfer and replacing Space Surfer in the Challenge Hall

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Will there ever be a mutant that is stronger than Space Surfer and replacing Space Surfer in the Challenge Hall
    Do you know that space surfer isn't the strongest mutant? Can be countered with necro mutants (actually Muddypeat is a good counter, because even with level 3 speed orb, space surfer is still slower then muddy. And the retaliate is huge on space surfer, if he attacks a muddypeat. But there are other options.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert Huylebroeck View Post
    Do you know that space surfer isn't the strongest mutant? Can be countered with necro mutants (actually Muddypeat is a good counter, because even with level 3 speed orb, space surfer is still slower then muddy. And the retaliate is huge on space surfer, if he attacks a muddypeat. But there are other options.
    Not entirely, a single Muddy attack can't kill a full health Space Surfer, therefore giving Space Surfer an extra boost

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Not entirely, a single Muddy attack can't kill a full health Space Surfer, therefore giving Space Surfer an extra boost
    Example Level 50 (no orbs, because to much possibilities, you can even add boost on muddy)
    Muddy
    Health 16662
    Attack 10018

    Space Surfer
    Health 24007
    Attack 12257

    Muddy attacks first. His attack generates 10018 *1.5 because of brutal = 15027
    Space surfer survives and has 8980 health left. But his attack rises with 30% because of boost.

    Space surfer attacks next. He attacks with 12257 * 1.3 (boost) * 0.75 (weak attack) = 11951
    Muddy survives with 4711 and uses retaliate ability

    Muddy attacks next and destroys space surfer.
    And there are plenty of other solutions.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert Huylebroeck View Post
    Example Level 50 (no orbs, because to much possibilities, you can even add boost on muddy)
    Muddy
    Health 16662
    Attack 10018

    Space Surfer
    Health 24007
    Attack 12257

    Muddy attacks first. His attack generates 10018 *1.5 because of brutal = 15027
    Space surfer survives and has 8980 health left. But his attack rises with 30% because of boost.

    Space surfer attacks next. He attacks with 12257 * 1.3 (boost) * 0.75 (weak attack) = 11951
    Muddy survives with 4711 and uses retaliate ability

    Muddy attacks next and destroys space surfer.
    And there are plenty of other solutions.
    Another example, just to show how easy it can be, if you got the right speed

    Tuttioe Goey vs Space Surfer

    Tuttioe Goey level 50
    H: 18054
    A: 8195

    Space Surfer
    Health 24007
    Attack 12257

    Goey attacks first with 8195*1.5=12292
    Space Surfer attacks next with 12257*1.3 (boost)=15934
    Goey survives and attacks second time with 8195*1.5*1.6 (2x boost)=19668

    Goey wins (and he is a simple basic mutant)


    And nobody will use him. With the new balance things are way better, there is still a difference, but way smaller then before.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert Huylebroeck View Post
    Another example, just to show how easy it can be, if you got the right speed

    Tuttioe Goey vs Space Surfer

    Tuttioe Goey level 50
    H: 18054
    A: 8195

    Space Surfer
    Health 24007
    Attack 12257

    Goey attacks first with 8195*1.5=12292
    Space Surfer attacks next with 12257*1.3 (boost)=15934
    Goey survives and attacks second time with 8195*1.5*1.6 (2x boost)=19668

    Goey wins (and he is a simple basic mutant)


    And nobody will use him. With the new balance things are way better, there is still a difference, but way smaller then before.
    You do know that Space Surfer only attacks the mutants that are vulnerable towards his genes right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •