Upgrade with bad looking skin

Sometimes I'm upgrading a mutant because I think it might be worthwhile and when I see his platinum version, I'm dissapointed because he actually looks worse then his gold skin.

1. Jane Saw (her gold version is not that good, but the colors on the platinum are terrible)
    2. Angry Pork (gold looked kinda okay, but I really don't like the platinum look)
    3. Xeleroth (the red/brown from the gold is much better then the purple from the platinum)
    4. Crawlorax (the brown look from the gold one, was way better then the platinum one, this was the first mutant were I had that disappointment)

Mutants were the look has greatly improved with becomming platinum are to me:
    1. Hawkeye (bronze and silver I greatly disliked, gold was tiny bit better, but platinum was way better)
    2. Bounty Hunter (I really like the red platinum one, and I took some effort to get a platinum mono gene mutant)
    3. Horax (He nicely evolves into his platinum form)
    4. RA-DK-bot (the blue from the gold I realy disliked, but the silver is still better looking then the platinum one)

Do you guys also have mutants like that, were you like his gold skin more then his platinum skin. Or the other way around.

everybody have different point of view, beside there is a lot of mutants to talk about...

but, I give you one example as for me... Spectre gold is better than platinum in her looks on other hand Muddypeat his platinum version is better than other version of his

that's in short

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Huylebroeck View Post
    Sometimes I'm upgrading a mutant because I think it might be worthwhile and when I see his platinum version, I'm dissapointed because he actually looks worse then his gold skin.

1. Jane Saw (her gold version is not that good, but the colors on the platinum are terrible)
    2. Angry Pork (gold looked kinda okay, but I really don't like the platinum look)
    3. Xeleroth (the red/brown from the gold is much better then the purple from the platinum)
    4. Crawlorax (the brown look from the gold one, was way better then the platinum one, this was the first mutant were I had that disappointment)

Mutants were the look has greatly improved with becomming platinum are to me:
    1. Hawkeye (bronze and silver I greatly disliked, gold was tiny bit better, but platinum was way better)
    2. Bounty Hunter (I really like the red platinum one, and I took some effort to get a platinum mono gene mutant)
    3. Horax (He nicely evolves into his platinum form)
    4. RA-DK-bot (the blue from the gold I realy disliked, but the silver is still better looking then the platinum one)

Do you guys also have mutants like that, were you like his gold skin more then his platinum skin. Or the other way around.
    It is all about preference