Post [Team Guide Contest]

I know some of the devs have heard of my "Control Heal Deck" which Bane and Borg is very crucial in it, I also recommend Torr/Hembala and Squy/Wan and Xiao for the other two because Torr/Hembala is the main offense card and Squy/Wan and Xiao is a non-stop killing machine, destroying majority of the enemy battlefield. For Bane and Borg... They must cooperate woth each other like placing Bane and Borg in the front row so you can heal both of them using Borg's ability and Bane is just for more dps because he heals half of the battlefield and sometimes even your wounded heroes on random spots of the battlefield

Don't tell me I'm a month late to this contest, am I?

The contest is already over, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    The contest is already over, sorry.
    I remember sending this message to K Allen Bernard when the contest is not over though, no replies from him and no announcement of the winner

The rules said you must create a thread :C
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    I remember sending this message to K Allen Bernard when the contest is not over though, no replies from him and no announcement of the winner
    They announced winners through promotion of their threads on twitter and replies to their threads. Myself and some other guy I can't remember who won.