Thread: Sarkamin

Post Sarkamin

I just bought him in the shop today and I think he is hard to use because of his gauge being too high, I'm also curious, does ressurected hero's death be counted as a loss of the player's health when they die? I think Sarkamin needs a cheaper gauge but change his Battlecry to something else

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I agree his gauge is too high but I like him mostly for his battle cry. Yes resurrected heroes full health comes off the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garde View Post
    I agree his gauge is too high but I like him mostly for his battle cry. Yes resurrected heroes full health comes off the player.
    Yeah tested it so I guess the best deck for Sakarmin is with Healers to heal Sarkamin and the ressurected heroes and Tai to decrease invocation speed along with Sakamin's battle cry, I don't know if they stack though?

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Dont know if what stack?
    I mostly go random teams. Yet when he came out I ran an all green deck with sarkamin komeul Sokal chasqa. It worked really well. Because I was only matching green he big gauge didn't matter too much and sarkamin would come into play to resurrect komeul and maybe chasqa when they were a couple of heroes down.
    I have had some fun using him with banka and tai tho

I don't find his gauge a problem, he gets charged *after* some heroes are gone and that's a positive because of the war cry. I personally prefer him in a team with low health heroes that usually get killed quickly allowing me to bring them back and continue tormenting my opponent. Sarkamin and Komeul work well together and Nei-Li can be fun also offering additional health on the side board before the heroes get brought back into play.

I think Sarkamin is fine as is, especially when you find all his strengths and minimize his weaknesses
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

Celebrity

yeah hes pretty much only good for his war cry, but once on the board his attack and healing dont really come into play again because of the massive gauge...
    i liked him just for bring komeul back into the game when they are a couple of heroes down and he wreaks havoc on the heroes left

when he ressurects the heroes, imo they need to decrease the max hp of the ressurected heroes, thats just horrible that if they die again it takes off there max hp instead of there current hp

Celebrity

well you dont have to use the resurrected heroes if you dont want to risk it, i think its more than fair the way it is. bringing back killed heroes late in a game is a horrible thing, especially someone like komeul that is crazy strong when the opponent has only one or two heroes left

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Many cards are supposed to work better in constructed teams. For example, Sarkamin combined with other direct killers like Krys, Isiaaki etc. You play killers first to chop down your opponent's hp and when the killers are down Sarkamin would raise the dead again to deliver lethal strikes. However, Sarkamin would be useless when assigned with less effective partners. I think his gauge is balanced. Sarkamin is legendary because of his unique warcry that resurrects all fallen allies. He is not designed to be a gunslinger like Komeul

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garde View Post
    well you dont have to use the resurrected heroes if you dont want to risk it, i think its more than fair the way it is. bringing back killed heroes late in a game is a horrible thing, especially someone like komeul that is crazy strong when the opponent has only one or two heroes left
    if the ressurected heroes are not on the field, then someone like hembala comes and swipes them, its all over, and you dont have a choice weither to res or not